Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Town End Sold Out?  (Read 4402 times)
STFCere

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, August 11, 2006, 13:43:13 »

if this continues, the club should consider shoving the away support on the bank and giving the arkells away section back to its rightful owner  

ing on Sabin: "He's the new Thierry Henry"

Gazza on life in China: "I'm enjoying every day. I've tried everything: duck's head, chicken's head, chicken's feet and bats and hopefully, if I keep that up, I'll be flying."

'The first 90 minutes are the most important.' - Bobby Robson
Cookie

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, August 11, 2006, 13:55:06 »

You don't need a pin number at the box office you still have to sign the receipt.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, August 11, 2006, 13:55:34 »

Quote from: "Cookie"
You don't need a pin number at the box office you still have to sign the receipt.

Not anymore.  I got caught out on Tuesday!!!!!
Dazzza

« Reply #18 on: Friday, August 11, 2006, 14:15:26 »

What card is it Rob and are you online with it?

Couple of mine will let you re-request your PIN from your online account.

Spud

« Reply #19 on: Friday, August 11, 2006, 14:16:05 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
some cunt better not stand in my seat  if its sold out  :x

What row and seat number is it?.

I'll try my best.
DerbyRed

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, August 11, 2006, 14:18:28 »

Rob - could you not ring up and book your tickets ready for collection tomorrow?  Don't need a pin number when you do it over the phone!  Smiley
STFCDude

« Reply #21 on: Friday, August 11, 2006, 14:21:28 »

Damn, I can only buy my ticket tomorrow (due to being 6000 miles away at the moment, and flying back tonight).  ALso, I don't want to book it online or over the phone in case my flight is delayed and I miss the game
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, August 11, 2006, 14:25:58 »

Quote from: "DerbyRed"
Rob - could you not ring up and book your tickets ready for collection tomorrow?  Don't need a pin number when you do it over the phone!  Smiley

Well apparently they like to see your card on the match day (When picking up your tickets)....whether they ask for your pin number or what ever, i dont no....

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, August 11, 2006, 14:28:16 »

Quote from: "PHIL!!!!"
Quote from: "DerbyRed"

Well apparently they like to see your card on the match day (When picking up your tickets)....whether they ask for your pin number or what ever, i dont no....

you use the card over the phone to confirm them and all you have to do is show it on collection if you pay over the phone just to make sure you're the same person.

That would work.
DerbyRed

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Friday, August 11, 2006, 14:29:27 »

They don't check your pin number when you pick them up - they just check that the last 4 digits match what's on the receipt (which is stapled to the envelope!)!!   Cheesy

In fact on Tuesday they didn't even check my card against the receipt - perhaps its because I look so trustworthy!!  
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, August 11, 2006, 15:12:54 »

Quote from: "RobertT"
Quote from: "Cookie"

Not anymore.  I got caught out on Tuesday!!!!!

That was match day in the outside office. The new office still make you sign. (If I remember correctly :| )

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
kaufman

« Reply #26 on: Friday, August 11, 2006, 15:57:53 »

just got my ticket and he said nationwide was nearly sold out too but then said they will be lucky to get as many as tuesday :shock:

think they get a bit confused down there
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, August 11, 2006, 16:26:18 »

Well I heard that the crowd is expected to be the same (or thereabouts) as Tuesday. To be honest a second 7.5K crowd would be superb.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Friday, August 11, 2006, 17:53:58 »

Quote from: "kaufman"
just got my ticket and he said nationwide was nearly sold out too but then said they will be lucky to get as many as tuesday :shock:

think they get a bit confused down there

Maybe the town end and nationwide are close to selling out but no one is in the Arkells?
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, August 12, 2006, 08:38:04 »

Arkells is a tricky one as has a lot of corporate tickets and also people involved with the club who get free tickets are always allocated in there.

Hard to tell in advance how many will be in there.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: