Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BRISTOL ROVERS (A) 28th APRIL 2007  (Read 5642 times)
my-velocity

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 14:49:06 »

Quote from: "Doore"
So are you.

:?
Doore

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 14:53:15 »

OK, I'm going to apologise for my childish retort.  Sorry beckett.  The hostility on this site is rising, and I reckon it's about time we all chilled out a bit.  I love you all.
my-velocity

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 14:54:44 »

Quote from: "Doore"
OK, I'm going to apologise for my childish retort.  Sorry beckett.  The hostility on this site is rising, and I reckon it's about time we all chilled out a bit.  I love you all.

d/w i was just saying i don't see the reason in posting about an away match next april and also saying it could be a possible promotion party. Lets just get through this year first.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 14:56:21 »

but your spoiling the party already! why not start early? if you go for a night out theres no point in starting at 11pm is there?  Cheesy
Doore

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 14:56:30 »

It will be a promotion party.  Not only have I dropped the sarcy, confrontational Doore, the pessimistic Doore is also a thing of the past.  Meet the new Doore, he loves everyone and believes we are going up without dropping a point.  YOU REDS!
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 15:12:09 »

Quote from: "Rich"
yep they do. but even with a season ticket the other year i still couldn't get a ticket to the away leg of the brighton game which i was rather annoyed about

I ended up blagging in with work and standing on the top of the hill to watch!!!

If it comes to it, I'll buy tickets in the Rovers end and keep my mouth shut. BS address means I'll have no probs getting tickets.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, August 12, 2006, 10:37:48 »

I will try my best to go, it depends on work really. If we are going up then it has to be worth it!
stfc_carver

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, August 13, 2006, 16:51:16 »

surely if we want more tickets and rovers wont sell out they'll extend the allocation? no?
DMR

« Reply #23 on: Sunday, August 13, 2006, 17:07:09 »

It's nearly a fucking year away, their ground might have burnt down or something
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, August 13, 2006, 18:09:07 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
It's nearly a fucking year away, their ground might have burnt down or something

Like before, when Bristol City burn't down a stand at Twerton Park. (Bath City ground, when Rovers shared).

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
LoyalSupporter

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, August 14, 2006, 15:27:56 »

Rich, why couldnt you get a ticket for brighton away if you were a season ticket holder, because after the priority sale to season ticket holders there were still 60 or so left if I remember correctly.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, August 14, 2006, 19:53:51 »

my only concern is getting there. The train stations are miles away from the ground. I think a mini-bus is in order....

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 09:32:31 »

Quote from: "LoyalSupporter"
Rich, why couldnt you get a ticket for brighton away if you were a season ticket holder, because after the priority sale to season ticket holders there were still 60 or so left if I remember correctly.

i dont know tbh cant remember the exact reason
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, August 20, 2006, 13:08:31 »

Quote from: "Rich"
Quote from: "LoyalSupporter"

i dont know tbh cant remember the exact reason
They were only available to certain season ticket holders. I remember in mine there was a letter 'I' and only people with A-G could get them. Something like that.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, August 29, 2006, 10:12:12 »

I was at the Memorial Ground yesterday, not a bad little ground, for a rugby club.  You can see half the pitch from the car park!!

Should be a good day out come April.  Relegated at City promoted at Rovers, and City go down now that would be a quality day!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: