Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cosmic Ordering - Beat the Drop  (Read 1539 times)
Dazzza

« on: Tuesday, April 18, 2006, 18:40:37 »

Popular broadcaster and presenter of hit TV show Deal or No Deal Noel Edmunds is to present a one-off seminar to all Swindon Town fans on the faith of Cosmic Ordering in an attempt to help the club stave off relegation.

Edmunds, who recently announced on Michael Parkinson’s ITV chat show that he attributes cosmic ordering for the success of his new TV show and his new house in the South of France is a close friend of the Swindon manager.

Cosmic Ordering is the creation of Barbel Mohr, a German author of the book “The Cosmic Ordering Service”.  Swindon Town’s own manager Iffy Onura is a firm believer and played a key role in convincing Edmunds to present the seminar to be held at the club (dates to be confirmed).  Onura’s whole family have been a firm subscriber to Cosmic Ordering after the Swindon manager’s father managed his dream of owning his own chain of hotels www.onura.com.

When asked about the new age faith Onura said he hoped there would be a good turn out and that it had already paid several dividends in his managerial career with Swindon Town.  When asked what rewards he stated that he had asked the Cosmos for the loan signing of Trevor Benjamin and the speedy recovery of Swindon’s key midfielder Paul Smith from injury.  Although he wouldn’t go into more detail with a sly wink he indicated there was more to come.

Tickets prices and dates TBC

Lumps

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, April 18, 2006, 20:28:10 »

Fuck me it's Glenda all over again.

Please someone tell me this is a joke
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, April 18, 2006, 21:01:03 »

No its true.

/
W56196272
STFC Village

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, April 18, 2006, 21:02:37 »

I'm going along to get fashion tips from Noel Cool
flammableBen

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, April 18, 2006, 21:46:06 »

I wonder what iffy will draw on his hand.
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, August 1, 2006, 23:00:27 »

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0091912989/202-5552858-5787030?v=glance&n=266239

He's got a new book out; would be an interesting read!
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, August 1, 2006, 23:01:49 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
I wonder what iffy will draw on his hand.

i think he'd have had to use tippex to see it

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
flammableBen

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, August 1, 2006, 23:19:05 »

I was trying to work out what was going on, then I realised it was a bit of thread necromancy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: