Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Michael Pook is shit...  (Read 8898 times)
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 10:11:14 »

Quote from: "DV85"
....wait a minute, no he isnt?!?

He played very well today I thought. Looked a completely different player to last season.

I do worry that a midfield partnership of Pook & Weston is very lightweight and young but both had really good games today and we didnt look the same side once Weston was taken out and replaced by fatman.

Certainly wouldnt be against Pook being in the starting line up next week against Hartlepool

Wait a minute, he actually is! He was absolute garbage for 45 mins last night. Too light wait, and every pass was a pinpoint pass to a barnet player. Cant tackel and gets knocked off the ball far to easily.

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Doore

« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 10:18:25 »

I'm afraid I am inclined to agree with the above.  Pook is just not good enough.  He is so hesitant on the ball, and his positional sense is poor.  I'm not doubting his work rate for a second, but sometimes that isn't enough.  Mind you, the guy is still very young, so hopefully he can learn from the older heads in the squad.  Has to be Evans on Saturday for me though.
sonic youth

« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 15:47:59 »

Quote from: "The Moonraker"
Good shout on the Hessenthaler/Warhurst front, but our aim must be to be stronger than other sides where it matters - you look through the division and very few teams (if any) have two inexperienced players in the middle - so the same scenario could repeat itself over and over with obvious consequences

fair point but neither wise nor evans were match fit whereas pook and weston were - that's why they've started both games.
fatbury

« Reply #48 on: Thursday, September 14, 2006, 09:58:58 »

Me and my mate have now decided to christen Pooky .. THE ROCK!! ... hes almost gained cult status amongst us two now ... even tho hes only appeared once since we came up with the name ....

I suggest EVERYONE refer to Pook as THE ROCK .. from now on ...  
red macca

« Reply #49 on: Thursday, September 14, 2006, 14:27:13 »

he will be going out on loan soon
Piemonte

« Reply #50 on: Thursday, September 14, 2006, 14:32:58 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
Me and my mate have now decided to christen Pooky .. THE ROCK!! ... hes almost gained cult status amongst us two now ... even tho hes only appeared once since we came up with the name ....

Am I missing something there or is that just not funny? Shrug
Spud

« Reply #51 on: Thursday, September 14, 2006, 15:29:28 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"

Am I missing something there or is that just not funny? Shrug

Your not missing anything, fatbury always laughs at his unfunny posts.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, September 14, 2006, 17:42:57 »

part of me wants to put up a picture of tumble weed here...the other bit of me wants to get my gun n put someone out of his misery

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
fatbury

« Reply #53 on: Thursday, September 14, 2006, 17:55:05 »

ah well as long as its my mate and not me !! ... funny thing is .. i laugh at my own jokes in real life too  
Spud

« Reply #54 on: Thursday, September 14, 2006, 18:15:03 »

ah well as long as its my mate and not me !! ... funny thing is .. i laugh at my own jokes in real life too  

Is that because nobody else does?
adje

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Saturday, September 16, 2006, 10:42:32 »

Cant see him starting another game-'cept maybe the Dulux Cup.No,wait a minute,Holgate's above him now in the pooking order.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Saturday, September 16, 2006, 17:36:20 »

Quote from: "adje"
Cant see him starting another game-'cept maybe the Dulux Cup.No,wait a minute,Holgate's above him now in the pooking order.

Hahaha I've no idea why but that made me laugh much more than it should have....

:|
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Saturday, September 16, 2006, 17:37:35 »

I would rather have had Pook playing today than Ince... cue the abuse...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Saturday, September 16, 2006, 18:35:18 »

I would have rather Miglioranzi  Cheesy
Piemonte

« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, September 27, 2006, 09:36:08 »

Pook had a good game last night, his best performance I've seen for some time.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: