Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: You’re going places with Dennis  (Read 8342 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, July 25, 2006, 13:32:09 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Can I make an appeal to the happy clappers Clap  (from now on)...that if by some strange happenstance we're not top with 4 straight wins by the start of September...or perish the thought running away with the league by end of December, that you cut Wise some slack and don't start calling for his head.

It will take time to turn the good ship STFC around....maybe by next season we'll start to reap the benefits.

I'm seriously considering calling for little Den's head if we don't beat Reading on Saturday Cool

Hooray! for Happy clappers  Cool
 Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap

Boo! for Prophets of doom
 :old:  :old:  :old:  :old:  :old:  :old:  :old:

Do you still think Den's going to walk then Reg? Cool
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, July 25, 2006, 16:56:47 »

Firstly I dont really trust Taylors judgement....he thought Junior Lewis was a good player and took him everywhere he went, he spent about 5m on Ade Akinbiyi and worst of all didnt he spend 1.2m on the worst pro footballer alive, Trevor fucking Benjamin

As for next season, Im known as one of, if not the biggest pessmist on the forum and I think we're going straight back up as fucking chmpions.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, July 25, 2006, 17:03:22 »

OST.....it looks like DW has settled for the what he's got to work with, so that suggests he wasn't promised more by the Board....which is good.
normy

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, July 25, 2006, 17:35:43 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
I'm neither being optimistic or pessimistic about this season. It's going to take a lot to get us good again. If it happens in one season and we do well I will be surprised, although I can't see it being out of the question.

You sum up my feelings  pieman.  If the football quality and fitness levels improve, as it looks so far, the frequent hoofball misery of last season may recede and seem like a bad dream. (Hopefully).

ust be the oldest
Amir

« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, July 25, 2006, 18:05:52 »

Sitting on the fence is definately the best place to be(apart from the splinters).  It leaves you perfectly placed to jump on whichever bandwagon seems to be gaining momentum, without the possibility of being labelled fickle.

I'm happy with what I've seen so far, and so will remain cautiously optimistic until at least August 12th.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, July 25, 2006, 20:23:42 »

Quote from: "DV85"
Im known as one of, if not the biggest pessmist on the forum and I think we're going straight back up as fucking chmpions.

Yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss!!!!!! Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap

Priceless Cool
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, July 25, 2006, 20:25:24 »

obviously I meant to say CHAMPIONS  Cool
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, July 25, 2006, 20:31:47 »

All joking apart, I'm not really a happy clapper and quite a lot (if not most) of what I post is firmly tongue in cheek. That said, I am very optimistic about the coming season and I think I (and all Town fans) have every right to be.

All you doom and gloom merchants (I know you're not one really Reg Wink ) and the "Oooooh, I'm not getting my hopes up, I'm going to see what happens" brigade, relax JUST LET YOURSELVES GO, FEEL THE OPTIMISM WASH OVER YOU You know you want to Cool
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, July 25, 2006, 20:32:42 »

Quote from: "DV85"
obviously I meant to say CHAMPIONS  Cool

Champions, chmpions - It's all good Cool
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, July 26, 2006, 00:50:13 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
All joking apart, I'm not really a happy clapper and quite a lot (if not most) of what I post is firmly tongue in cheek. That said, I am very optimistic about the coming season and I think I (and all Town fans) have every right to be.

All you doom and gloom merchants (I know you're not one really Reg Wink ) and the "Oooooh, I'm not getting my hopes up, I'm going to see what happens" brigade, relax JUST LET YOURSELVES GO, FEEL THE OPTIMISM WASH OVER YOU You know you want to Cool

Brainwashed on a forum, that's what you'll be if you listen to him  Wink

I think it's more of a case of what I'll be happy with rather than what I expect. I honestly don't know what to expect. I'd be happy with a comfortable mid-table position, Wise is seemingly sorting out the organisation of the club in terms of staffing and coaching and you would hope this rubs off onto the performances. If we do finish around this position I would expect us to be pushing for promo the following season.

The last couple of times we've been relegated there has been little consolidation. If this can occur I'm sure we can not only stop the rot but remedy it. In this respect I have complete faith.
Esso #13

« Reply #40 on: Monday, July 31, 2006, 20:37:04 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
Too fucking right it's good to hear Cool

If we perform as well as i hope this season and as well as teylor says we will, as well as carrick joining united, i'#m gna absolutely cream myself.  it'll b nice to win a trophy after a long while withuot.....
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: