Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: annoying music after goals....  (Read 6242 times)
STFCere

Ignore
« on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 19:15:36 »

im sorry, but i just cant stand it when a crappy 'i feel so good' tune is played after every bloody goal. it cheesy, american, cringe worthy and pathetic, oh and it also drowns out the actual celebrations of the crowd. oh, and that prat that goes goooooaaaalllll no.1 scored by blah blah just makes me want to crawl into a hole and die.

if anyone can stop this ridiculous americanism/plastic football crap please do so.

ing on Sabin: "He's the new Thierry Henry"

Gazza on life in China: "I'm enjoying every day. I've tried everything: duck's head, chicken's head, chicken's feet and bats and hopefully, if I keep that up, I'll be flying."

'The first 90 minutes are the most important.' - Bobby Robson
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 19:17:32 »

Quote from: "STFCere"
im sorry, but i just cant stand it when a crappy 'i feel so good' tune is played after every bloody goal. it cheesy, american, cringe worthy and pathetic, oh and it also drowns out the actual celebrations of the crowd. oh, and that prat that goes goooooaaaalllll no.1 scored by blah blah just makes me want to crawl into a hole and die.

if anyone can stop this ridiculous americanism/plastic football crap please do so.

You'll be interested to know the man who does the tunes - Stuart - is a big Ice Hockey fan!!
STFCere

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 19:26:01 »

can you tell the prat that its not wanted, in fact its a complete and utter disgrace

Gazza on life in China: "I'm enjoying every day. I've tried everything: duck's head, chicken's head, chicken's feet and bats and hopefully, if I keep that up, I'll be flying."

yeo

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 19:26:32 »

harsh but fair Cheesy

/
W56196272
STFCere

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 19:29:32 »

i dont want swindon going down this plastic route, like reading with their plastic stadium and cheesy tunes, and southampton, hull, forest the list goes on. it has no place in england, let alone football stadiums

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 19:46:55 »

I swear every time he goes to say it he says: 'Goal number one for Swindon town scored by number 9, Super.. Sa..' then realises what he's doing.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 19:49:19 »

I remember the Forest game for their music after every goal we conceded. Bad memories  Sad

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Danjackson10

« Reply #7 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 20:05:40 »

i never knew we had alan partridge announcing the goals  Cheesy

sonic youth

« Reply #8 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 20:10:55 »

TWAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS LIQUID FOOTBALL!

the music would be better if it didn't sound like someone had turned their walkman up really loudly.
SwindonStevo

« Reply #9 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 20:12:58 »

i completely agree with what you say....not too bothered about the announcer but cheesy music should really be avoided at all costs.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 20:58:08 »

Who gives a shit?

I'm just happy we scored, I couldn't really care if we play music or not, or how the announcer says who scored.

You lot are too fussy.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 20:59:30 »

Quote from: "Tails"
Who gives a shit?

I'm just happy we scored, I couldn't really care if we play music or not, or how the announcer says who scored.

You lot are too fussy.

Happy clappy freak :x

/
W56196272
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 21:07:30 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Quote from: "Tails"
Who gives a shit?

You lot are too fussy.

Happy clappy freak :x

Wasn't like this when I did the PA for, erm, about six games ......

Didn't like the Arkells. Too quiet.
Amir

« Reply #13 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 21:35:44 »

The only time music at football has ever been cool is when they used to play ska at the hawthorns, molineux, and stamford bridge Cool

Music after goals is just plain wrong.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, July 25, 2006, 06:55:43 »

Quote from: "blinkpip"
I remember the Forest game for their music after every goal we conceded. Bad memories  Sad

I fecking hate that tune
Quite funny in that game our fans doing the east chant at 6-1 down, apart from the football that was a great day out

I come from a land down-under
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: