Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Copa Cup V. 'Uddersfield  (Read 10327 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Friday, July 21, 2006, 01:37:16 »

One thing we know about Udders field is that shits like Brandon, are straight out of the Ronaldo school of diving....they've clearly been educated in the dark arts by Yorath, who was out of 70's Leeds school who introduced them to the English game.

Daresay Pook made some sort of fairy challenge and down the norvern barsteward went...I hate them.
McLovin

« Reply #61 on: Friday, July 21, 2006, 08:22:45 »

No bandwagon for me, i just think Pook is poor. FGR or Chippenham would be about his level, sadly.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Friday, July 21, 2006, 08:29:28 »

Quote from: "Dave Blackcurrant"
No bandwagon for me, i just think Pook is poor. FGR or Chippenham would be about his level, sadly.

Started off brightly, but he has the footballing brain of a small ant.
Piemonte

« Reply #63 on: Friday, July 21, 2006, 09:16:18 »

fair play to pooky for getting stuck in. Its what made him look half decent at the start of last season and fucking useless towards the end of it (ie lack of getting stuck in).

I'm all for our players kicking and fighting anyone who gets in our way this season. I'm sick of watching a bunch of pussies play for STFC.

And we do have a master of the dark arts as our boss now. Cheesy
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Friday, July 21, 2006, 10:15:50 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"

I'm all for our players kicking and fighting anyone who gets in our way this season. I'm sick of watching a bunch of pussies play for STFC.

Yes

So glad to hear that the lads are playing (even in pre-season friendlies) with more passion than they have for the last couple of years.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #65 on: Friday, July 21, 2006, 10:21:08 »

I haven't been impressed by Pook since he broke into the 1st team... That's my opinion.

I'd love him to prove the majority wrong.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Friday, July 21, 2006, 12:36:51 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
Quote from: "PHIL!!!!"
From reading the match report, it sounds like we played really well. And we didnt even have our strongest team out niether, so well done to the lads that played.
Jutkiewitcz sounded like a real handful and was unlucky not to score. He will play a big part in our promotion push next season, i think.

Any news why Peacock, Williams etc werent playing?

They went out and got pissed

they're too fucking old!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Spencer_White

« Reply #67 on: Saturday, July 22, 2006, 15:56:55 »

Quote from: "Whits"
i like pook  :x  leave him alone. if you saw the goals at crawley you would love him to  Cool

Id have to disagree. The team improved massively last season when Pook was left out of the starting line up. Its nothing personal, and in time I would love it if he becomes a good player. But for me, hes exactly the sort of player who just wasnt up to standard last season.
Spencer_White

« Reply #68 on: Saturday, July 22, 2006, 16:04:53 »

I think if its Weston or Pook, its got to be Weston. He just looks more like a proper footballer!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: