Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: match tonight  (Read 6309 times)
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2006, 07:39:55 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
Glad to hear Brownlie is on form, we could be spoilt for choice up front with the way things are going so far!

From the reports it would seem Weston and Rodrigo are good players too

I really hope we sign Brownlie.  Took all 3 of his goals well at Ciren and looks promising.
Scot Munroe

« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2006, 07:43:43 »

I hope we sign him aswell. Hope to get a first look at him on sunday against Palace.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2006, 07:45:39 »

According to Tuttle, squads against Palace and Reading will be squads likely to be the starting 11.  They are hoping to have this "big named player" by then providing all goes to plan.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2006, 08:02:10 »

Cheesy  Yay Jerel scored! How fabaluss.

RED ARMY
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2006, 08:06:20 »

Quote from: "Sade"

Suprised it wasnt in his own net. Clumsy idiot!

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
McLovin

« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2006, 08:09:20 »

Rodrigo seems to be a great creator of goals. Keep him, good sirs.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2006, 08:13:51 »

Quote from: "SwindonTartanArmy"
Quote from: "Sade"

Suprised it wasnt in his own net. Clumsy idiot!

How dare ye insult Ifil  Shocked

....But I know what you mean, thats one of the reasons I like ifil is because he makes me laugh. I'll never forget that time he sat on leroy litas head VS city  Cheesy

RED ARMY
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2006, 08:20:12 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
According to Tuttle, squads against Palace and Reading will be squads likely to be the starting 11.  

Would like to see Brownlie and Rodrigo against better quality opposition, but I guess Wise and Poyet will have enough by then to make a descision.
Danjackson10

« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2006, 08:38:08 »

im looking foward to sunday, thats when we can really start to see it coming together
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2006, 08:56:57 »

Quote from: "Batch"
According to Tuttle, squads against Palace and Reading will be squads likely to be the starting 11.  

Would like to see Brownlie and Rodrigo against better quality opposition, but I guess Wise and Poyet will have enough by then to make a descision.

Definitely agree with that.   Perfect opportunity to see if they can cut it. Glad Wise is fully assessing the trialists without rushing to put pen to paper.  Hopefully no mistakes will be made this season.
McLovin

« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2006, 09:02:33 »

Quote from: "Batch"

Definitely agree with that.   Perfect opportunity to see if they can cut it. Glad Wise is fully assing the trialists without rushing to put pen to paper.  Hopefully no mistakes will be made this season.

:shock:  :|
Piemonte

« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2006, 09:18:08 »

All part of the tough new pre-season regime. Little Dennis will make men of them
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: