Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: WHAT ON EARTH IS KING ON?  (Read 4001 times)
Dazzza

« Reply #15 on: Saturday, February 5, 2005, 17:56:26 »

Hahaha

Not to bad to be fair and listening to the reasoning for the change in personnel and tactics seems like he got it spot on.  Will be interesting to see if those in attendance agreed.

The last bit made me laugh, someone from the clubs PR team either cut the cable or gagged him to stop him spiralling from post match ramble to post match rant.

“I’d like to see some of them have a go at this job for a week.”

“But we won’t ask them because they’d make an idiot of themselves.”

"A...."

and *GAG*

:-))(

yeo

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, February 6, 2005, 01:35:38 »

Cheesy
ha!

/
W56196272
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, February 6, 2005, 15:58:05 »

The defence worked and King got it right, of course nobody will agree with me because we're not top of the league but its true.
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, February 6, 2005, 16:30:00 »

reeves4england will you just get over yourself.
you talk like you are some super intelligent being, the only one who can understand why we're not winning every week and the only one who can accept king's shortcomings and see he's a good enough manager for us.
well you're not.

officially blacker than the night.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, February 6, 2005, 16:35:04 »

Everyone on here talks like they're the only one who can see why we're no winning evry week, and i'm one of the few who ARE willing to accept that he's good enough for us.

I want the club to go forward as much as anybody else, but realistically it would make more financial sense for a 5 year old to manage the team than to sack king and look for a "BIG NAME".

Thats the main point I've been trying to put across in 90% of my posts for about a year now!
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, February 6, 2005, 16:43:06 »

exactly. we all know this. your opinion is not what im questioning.
just that you constantly talk like you're the only one with any sense and also that your opinion is the only one that holds any weight.

officially blacker than the night.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, February 6, 2005, 16:44:53 »

"now who's gonna take the weight?"

<premo scratches>
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: