Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Reading friendly announced  (Read 5624 times)
STFC Village

« Reply #30 on: Thursday, July 13, 2006, 22:10:48 »

Quote from: "BerkshiresFinest"
Be the biggest away attendance you will have seen for a while!
Certainly the biggest in the last 2 months
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #31 on: Thursday, July 13, 2006, 23:19:35 »

Quote from: "Walrus"
Quote from: "Rich"
exactly  Cheesy cant wait to sing it either. first M4 derby for 4 years i think

Surely Bristol games are an M4 derby too?

And Cardiff/Swansea if you're going to say that
McLovin

« Reply #32 on: Friday, July 14, 2006, 07:53:35 »

And Brentford?
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Friday, July 14, 2006, 09:37:59 »

Quote from: "BerkshiresFinest"
Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
hahaha Reading..

wonder if they will bring any Cool

Be the biggest away attendance you will have seen for a while!

i think you missed yeovils point there but it's ok.

you've only been supporting them this season

reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Friday, July 14, 2006, 14:58:20 »

I can't see them bringing more than certain teams last season did. They seem to forget that just because THEY didn't support a team that was in League 1/2 it doesn't mean others don't
BerkshiresFinest

« Reply #35 on: Friday, July 14, 2006, 16:39:43 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
I can't see them bringing more than certain teams last season did. They seem to forget that just because THEY didn't support a team that was in League 1/2 it doesn't mean others don't

Could go on a rant about how i went to my first game in the 1980's and i have actually have been to Elm Park but dont feel i should have to verify my creditentials as a Reading supporter. Enjoy the basement division this season cause you are a fairly big fish in a little pond and if you dont get up this season it can only be seen as a massive, massive failure whereas everyone is expecting us to come back down by christmas so anything else is a massive, massive bonus!

See you on the 29th! Wink
Amir

« Reply #36 on: Friday, July 14, 2006, 17:06:54 »

Could go on a rant about how i went to my first game in the 1980's and i have actually have been to Elm Park but dont feel i should have to verify my creditentials as a Reading supporter

You've already done it on here once before and you just dropped it in again, so you obviously do feel the need to try and distinguish yourself from the majority of you supporters.  Don't blame you to be honest.

Keep trying to wind us up though, it won't work as honestly no one really cares.  I'll have a wry smile when the tables eventually turn, that's about it.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Friday, July 14, 2006, 17:32:43 »

ill be smiling when your lot go down with 3 points  Soapy Tit Wank
my-velocity

« Reply #38 on: Friday, July 14, 2006, 17:35:43 »

Quote from: "Rich"
ill be smiling when your lot go down with 3 points  Soapy Tit Wank

Same as Cheesy
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Friday, July 14, 2006, 17:38:19 »

Could go on a rant about how i went to my first game in the 1980's and i have actually have been to Elm Park but dont feel i should have to verify my creditentials as a Reading supporter

:boring:  as Amir says we weren't interested the first time and we're not now....so what if you're a Reading supporter.....we've a pre season friendly whoop di do...think we've got a couple of games v Brentford coming up, which will equally set the pulse racing.

Think Sadie was interested about your credentials after your last posting, but she's only 13......
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Friday, July 14, 2006, 18:36:19 »

At least the game against Brentford is meaningful Reg.

As for preseasons, personally I like the smaller games more, unless we played Real Madrid or the ilk! Taking the lad along tomorrow but not sure how long he will last as he is only 2 in August. At least my mums is 5 mins drive from the ground.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Friday, July 14, 2006, 19:13:19 »

Quote from: "Batch"
At least the game against Brentford is meaningful Reg.

As for preseasons, personally I like the smaller games more, unless we played Real Madrid or the ilk! Taking the lad along tomorrow but not sure how long he will last as he is only 2 in August. At least my mums is 5 mins drive from the ground.

Yep....the LC Brentford game is meaningful....so I might get interested in it.

Friendlies should never have too much read into them....an all time classic was Shitty last season when they won 7-0 at Exeter....that was it for their fans, Stewart and Bridges were going to propel them into Europe....don't think eother scored a more than a couple all season, and they lost 9 on the spin.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: