Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Zidane...  (Read 7531 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #30 on: Monday, July 10, 2006, 02:13:50 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
i was in a pub tonight with mates and before kick off everyone was going on about zidane and what a great player he is. i said that "hes skillful but hes a dirty cunt gets away with murder very similar to shearer" evryone laughed and took the piss out of me.

now i feel totally justified, that bloke is a great player but he is a filthy fucker who gets preferntial treatment from refs. gets away with murder. wonder how many times hes been sent off in his carear i bet its loads.

fucking magnificent headbutt.

Everyone did that when I tipped Italy to win the world cup  :roll:
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, July 10, 2006, 08:40:05 »

"bollocks, he's not a dirty player and never has been. just got a short fuse at times."

He's been sent off in a champions league for a head butt, and also sent off in 98 world cup for a stamp before.  Dirty bastard.

And as for Materazzi being a whinging italian cunt, well I bet he's not whinging that much this morning, fair play to him.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, July 10, 2006, 09:10:21 »

i was in a pub tonight with mates and before kick off everyone was going on about zidane and what a great player he is. i said that "hes skillful but hes a dirty cunt gets away with murder very similar to shearer" evryone laughed and took the piss out of me.

now i feel totally justified, that bloke is a great player but he is a filthy fucker who gets preferntial treatment from refs. gets away with murder. wonder how many times hes been sent off in his carear i bet its loads.

Thank fuck for that!I'm the only one in my local that thinks Shearer was a diving cheating cunt who was ALWAYS trying to get players sent off and to hear him on BBC going on and on about players diving(esp Portugal) sticks right in my fucking craw and last night describing ZZ's action as disgraceful-what a fucking hypocrite!Thats from the bloke who deliberately kicked Lennon in the head-CUNT!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
quinnismyhero

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, July 10, 2006, 09:23:37 »

Thank fuck for that!I'm the only one in my local that thinks Shearer was a diving cheating cunt who was ALWAYS trying to get players sent off and to hear him on BBC going on and on about players diving(esp Portugal) sticks right in my fucking craw and last night describing ZZ's action as disgraceful-what a fucking hypocrite!Thats from the bloke who deliberately kicked Lennon in the head-CUNT!

No Adje, you're not the only one.  I've been arguing the same with mates for years - Shearer was adirty cynical twat.  FACT.
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, July 10, 2006, 09:25:51 »

And he still managed to get the player of the tourney award   Cheesy
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, July 10, 2006, 09:34:58 »

absolutely shocking decision. if he wasn't going to retire he would have been banned for ages.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, July 10, 2006, 10:21:57 »

Quote from: "quinnismyhero"

No Adje, you're not the only one.  I've been arguing the same with mates for years - Shearer was adirty cynical twat.  FACT.

I thought most people agreed that Shearer was a dirty bastard :shock:   I loved that game against Man U a couple of years ago though when he did the best wind up job ever on Roy Keane and got him sent off!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, July 10, 2006, 10:47:12 »

Was that the one where Keane looked like he was about to kill Shearer and you could almost see Alan fill his pants in fear in front of 50,000 adoring geordies.

I wish Keane had gone for him Shearer was panicing for a while then.

Shearer's a fucking cheating asshole.  The amount of people that don't even recall that Lennon incident is shocking.  The way he said "ban me and I'll retire from international football" was a disgrace.
sonic youth

« Reply #38 on: Monday, July 10, 2006, 11:06:34 »

Quote from: "janaage"
"bollocks, he's not a dirty player and never has been. just got a short fuse at times."

He's been sent off in a champions league for a head butt, and also sent off in 98 world cup for a stamp before.  Dirty bastard.

And as for Materazzi being a whinging italian cunt, well I bet he's not whinging that much this morning, fair play to him.

three sendings off in a fairly long career doesn't make him a dirty player.

materazzi is a dirty cynical fucker.

shearer was as well.

zidane wasn't.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, July 10, 2006, 11:14:01 »

you cant defend him.
Piemonte

« Reply #40 on: Monday, July 10, 2006, 11:17:48 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"

Everyone did that when I tipped Italy to win the world cup  :roll:

and me. Thankfully I'm £55 better off now because of it Cheesy

And Shearers dirtyness was ace. He was one of the few forwards who dished out as much as they recieved. Will always remeber him splattering some Maltese (i think) centre backs nose all over his face after the "hard man" kicked him a few times.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #41 on: Monday, July 10, 2006, 11:22:16 »

Yeah I'm a little gutted my net went down before the start if the tourney, meant that I couldn't put a bet on and I had to revise/do exams so a bookies was out of the question. Oh well.

My cousin knows someone who put £2k on Italy to win the cup before the tournament started  :shock:
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Monday, July 10, 2006, 11:32:27 »

FIFA have confirmed that there will be no further action taken against Zidane.  Materazzi made racist comments to the Algerian blooded frenchman and Zidane's violent reaction has been endorsed by fifa's new campaign of "Let's Headbutt Racism Out of Football"
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Monday, July 10, 2006, 11:34:16 »

I think there is a world of difference between dirtyness and play acting.  I've always considered the wind-up side of things to be perfectly acceptable.  The odd word in the ear, standing on boot laces, the odd "miss timed" tackle.  The nasty stuff gets punished anyway, but the general banter etc is fine with me.

Play acting is different, it's attempting to get someone sent off as a direct result of you pretending.  if someone gets sent off because they reacted to a wind-up, that's their own fault, but to get punished for doing absolutely nothing is unfair, and hence why I hate the diving that has steadily become common place.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Monday, July 10, 2006, 11:54:38 »

http://tonaz.altervista.org/zidane.html

Click the Zidane in the corner...its ace  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: