Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Zidane...  (Read 7532 times)
Amir

« Reply #15 on: Sunday, July 9, 2006, 21:51:57 »

Drug takers the lot of them, although how many times did Lance Armstrong win it while supposedly drug free ? :?  

I prefer boules myself.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, July 9, 2006, 21:54:11 »

he is my hero. end of.

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, July 9, 2006, 21:55:53 »

Quote from: "Amir"
Drug takers the lot of them, although how many times did Lance Armstrong win it while supposedly drug free ? :?  

I prefer boules myself.

I don't mind a bit of boules myself....I've done a fair bit of long distance pedalling.....getting some fuel, from in my case beer, is the way to go.
Dazzza

« Reply #18 on: Sunday, July 9, 2006, 21:58:59 »

Quote from: "Leggett"
he is my hero. end of.

Have you read his autobiography?  Something I'd normally steer a million miles from but happened to pick it whilst travelling out of sheer boredom.

Great read, the bloke is a machine and I was very impressed with the way he almost re-built himself from scratch  following cancer

Amir

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, July 9, 2006, 22:02:34 »

Great read, the bloke is a machine and I was very impressed with the way he almost re-built himself from scratch following cancer

I'm guessing you're talking about Lance, and Leggett is talking about Zidane.  In his first book he harps on about his wife and how brilliant she is, then by the second book he's shagging Sheryl Crow.  Not that I've read either, I just know Cheesy
Dazzza

« Reply #20 on: Sunday, July 9, 2006, 22:07:56 »

That's the one.   Cheesy

flammableBen

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, July 9, 2006, 22:15:25 »

Shame about zidane. Possibly the best player in my lifetime. Idiotic thing to do. I bet he's regretting it now.

Wise should get on the phone to him and offer him a player/coach role at town.   Cool
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, July 9, 2006, 22:16:14 »

I would just like to say that I totally condone ZZ's headbut. It was as funny as fuck. What a way to go out!

I would love to know what Matterazzi said to him! Cool
flammableBen

« Reply #23 on: Sunday, July 9, 2006, 22:16:40 »

it was a goos head butt but if he's gonna do it he might as well have gone for the face and gone for the nose breaker. If he's retiring he doesn't really have to worry about bans.
timmyg

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, July 9, 2006, 22:35:26 »

I agree that he should have just sparked the guy out. I hate Materazzi. A lot.

Allegedly (and I couldn't see/hear this watching in the pub) the lino only saw the incident as it was replayed on the big screen. If neither the lino or the ref saw it how can they use a replay for this one and nothing else? Bit unfair.

Bit of a shame that he was sent off, but something Matercunt said obviously cut deep to get him to turn round and SLAM him with his head.

never trust a nun...
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, July 9, 2006, 22:56:05 »

Meh what a legend!  It was fucking hilarious and Materazzi is a whinging Aye Tie cunt.  Will be interesting to see what comes out about the incident tomorrow...
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, July 9, 2006, 23:04:12 »

http://imagesocket.com/images/zidane29b.gif

mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, July 9, 2006, 23:14:18 »

i was in a pub tonight with mates and before kick off everyone was going on about zidane and what a great player he is. i said that "hes skillful but hes a dirty cunt gets away with murder very similar to shearer" evryone laughed and took the piss out of me.

now i feel totally justified, that bloke is a great player but he is a filthy fucker who gets preferntial treatment from refs. gets away with murder. wonder how many times hes been sent off in his carear i bet its loads.

fucking magnificent headbutt.
sonic youth

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, July 9, 2006, 23:44:39 »

bollocks, he's not a dirty player and never has been. just got a short fuse at times.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, July 10, 2006, 00:27:12 »

Thats they gayest head butt I have ever seen.

/
W56196272
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: