Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: C.Ronaldo  (Read 4429 times)
danny121

« Reply #15 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 14:40:44 »

Quote from: dave_m_russell
Yeah it was all down to Ronaldo that Rooney went  :-))(

Oh other than the fact that he jumped on another players dick[/quote]

Fuckin moron, what jump did you see? Had it been Simao or Petit we would of put it down to the foriegn way but the fact Ronaldo's a team mate of Rooneys is the frustrating factor. If u watched the game as he walked away he winked at his bench as it had been a well foiled plan, also tried windin rooney up before the game by clashing heads with him, the guys a cunt simple as. The old mans a season ticket holder at old trafford and alot of Utd fans cant stand him there. Great ability however gets few assists, VERY RARELY beats a man just knocks it from side to side of them and constantly has outrageous long shots that go no where. One of the most unproductive right midfielders in the prem. Hes also always quoted saying some shit in  the paper bout how hed love to play here and there and has pissed Van nistelrooy off so much the guy wants out. Honestly dont think hel be in England for to much longer and i for one wont miss the cunt.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 15:46:58 »

Ronaldo muttered a comment to Rooney before the match and headbutted him in certainly a non sportsmanlike way.  

If hes that much of a twat before the ball is even kicked then I think it says it all about him.
DMR

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 16:25:19 »

You're evidently all blind and/or stupid by implying Ronaldo was the only player do run to referee.
danny121

« Reply #18 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 16:30:31 »

You're evidently a prick for not realising the only reason were having a go at Ronaldo is for the fact hes a team mate of Rooneys, like i said i couldnt give a shit what Simao or Petit were doing. Also its not just the run towards the reff, its the sly wink towards the bench after the sending off and the wind up attempt before the game. Opinions vary granted, but personally I think theres something wrong with that sort of behavior towards a guy he trains with a daily basis.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 20:33:19 »

Ronaldo deserves a good slap! and so does Ricardo for being a twat and telling that prick of a ref he wasn't ready despite the fact the ref had blown the whistle for it to be taken so there should be no exuses there! totally cheated!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 20:36:09 »

Quote from: "Rich"
Ronaldo deserves a good slap! and so does Ricardo for being a twat and telling that prick of a ref he wasn't ready despite the fact the ref had blown the whistle for it to be taken so there should be no exuses there! totally cheated!

Think you'll find that the ref hadn't blown the whistle and Carragher didn't know he had to  Oops
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 20:37:48 »

i dont give a shit anyway  Soapy Tit Wank portugal cheated their way to victory and that to me that is appaling! FIFA can fuck off with their puppet referees too!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 20:46:03 »

Quote from: "Rich"
i dont give a shit anyway  Soapy Tit Wank portugal cheated their way to victory and that to me that is appaling! FIFA can fuck off with their puppet referees too!

I'd have to agree that the Portugeezers have a plumbed a new low in gamemanship...for which they deserve a good slapping.  Nevertheless....I suppose they'd say the end justifies the means as they've got past the group stages for the first time since 66.

Incidentally that side was illuminated by the very great Eusebio, who was a paragon of a sportsman.....back then Nobby Stiles was instructed to carry out GBH on the great man...and after each of Nobby's fouls on the Mozambiquer, he would pick himself up, shake Stiles by the hand and get on with it.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 20:51:40 »

how the game has changed eh Reg?  Wink
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #24 on: Monday, July 3, 2006, 09:49:12 »

Portugal won't win the WC anyway and we've just saved ourselves more heartbreak further down the line.
Danjackson10

« Reply #25 on: Monday, July 3, 2006, 19:20:02 »

http://www.cristianoronaldo7.com/forumframed.htm

check this out for a laugh
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, July 3, 2006, 20:32:05 »

www.ihateronaldo.com

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, July 3, 2006, 21:05:56 »

Handsome chap - Yes

Talented - Yes

Arrogant Cunt - Yes

Backstabbing Liar - Yes

Man Utd Loyal - No
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, July 4, 2006, 07:45:45 »

Quote from: "stfcfan"

I like the way Neville casually shoves him out of the way.

That wink makes me feel sick.

Apparently a lot of England fans in Manchester have covered his house in England flags!
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, July 4, 2006, 15:25:49 »

:x  I hope he gets the Boot out of our country. He does not belong here. Fuck off Ronaldo you ponce.

RED ARMY
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: