Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: what i cant underdstand is....  (Read 3097 times)
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, July 6, 2006, 14:01:13 »

Alot of the portuguese team are diving wee shitebags, but Ronaldo dint do anything wrong in the Rooney incident. He ran over after his team mate had his balls trodden on. Whether it was deliberate or not every single player at every level in the world would have remenstrated with the ref over the incident. And at no point did he go "card waving" (which really does get on my tits!)

In my opinion Sepp blatter should quit his gay ideas like his latest gem of two refs and bring in retrospective 3 game bans for people diving or feigning injury :evil:

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, July 6, 2006, 14:30:28 »

Quote from: "SwindonTartanArmy"
Alot of the portuguese team are diving wee shitebags, but Ronaldo dint do anything wrong in the Rooney incident. He ran over after his team mate had his balls trodden on. Whether it was deliberate or not every single player at every level in the world would have remenstrated with the ref over the incident. And at no point did he go "card waving" (which really does get on my tits!)

Top post, and exactly how i see the incident.

If Ronaldo stamped on Rooney (whether accidental or not), then i'm sure people like Beckham, Rio Ferdinand, Neville  would have done the same as what Ronaldo did.

However the winking part was uncalled for bit by Ronaldo, and thats the part that has pissed most England fans off.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, July 6, 2006, 15:31:14 »

"In my opinion Sepp blatter should quit his gay ideas like his latest gem of two refs and bring in retrospective 3 game bans for people diving or feigning injury"

FIFA actually recently came out saying they don't plan to do anything about diving, as it's way down the priority list, which is a fucking disgrace.  Diving and cheating is ruining this game of ours.  TV evidence should be used to bring these cheats to justice and 3 match bans are the way forward.  

Would someone dive to win a penalty knowing that they'd get a three match ban if found guilty of diving?  No they wouldn't.  People should be trying to stay on their feet, not clutching their face when they took a slight knock to there chest/arm/stomach etc.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, July 6, 2006, 15:39:16 »

well the winking was clearly a "haha we wound him up good, and it worked".

balls to him

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, July 6, 2006, 23:04:41 »

If you look at the Italy and Germany game, that was a cracker because the ref was sensible and actually did his job properly.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, July 7, 2006, 08:02:36 »

And the attitude of the players was spot on, they just got on with it.
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, July 7, 2006, 08:59:22 »

Incidentally, the ref from the Portugal vs England game has been chosen to ref the world cup final, so fifa must have thought he done a good job in all the games he refereed in
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, July 7, 2006, 12:13:10 »

Shows how little fifa know about anything. Sepp Blatter what a cunt.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: