Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: i don't know what to feel  (Read 4247 times)
DMR

« Reply #15 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 11:07:01 »

We never got going and I feel more annoyed than anything else.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 11:11:45 »

Quote from: "Sade"
Just England Sad The last world cup was well better.

I'm used to it we've been crap since 1970....then we had probably a better side than 66....fucked up v Germany and its been more or less downhill since.

We've a particularly terrible record in the Euros, and outside of when hosting it.....Eriksson is the only manager to get us to the the 1/4s.
my-velocity

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 11:18:09 »

Same old England really, i'm not even gutted were out just another World Cup failure.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 11:19:03 »

:x  I've never seen anything good happen watching football. England have never bloody won anything all the time I've watched them....and swindon well lets not even go there. Relegation isnt my idea of success really Cheesy  I'm going to watch a bloody different sport. Fishing.

RED ARMY
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 12:55:25 »

Part of me, doesnt care and im glad its over...it means all the tat buying plastic 'every 2 year fans' with their car flags and whatever else who believes they are mega dedicated hardcore loyal supporters will fuck off back to their arm chairs to support Chelsea....
Sussex

« Reply #20 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 13:03:43 »

I couldn't give a fuck tbh. We just weren't good enough.

I'll be watching the final on a beach in Turkey Cheesy
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 13:04:21 »

Quote from: "Sussex Red"

extension lead ahoy

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Sussex

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 13:05:30 »

Quote from: "bennett"

extension lead ahoy

Eh, spastic?
STFCere

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 13:20:03 »

Quote from: "DV85"
Part of me, doesnt care and im glad its over...it means all the tat buying plastic 'every 2 year fans' with their car flags and whatever else who believes they are mega dedicated hardcore loyal supporters will fuck off back to their arm chairs to support Chelsea....

well said

ing on Sabin: "He's the new Thierry Henry"

Gazza on life in China: "I'm enjoying every day. I've tried everything: duck's head, chicken's head, chicken's feet and bats and hopefully, if I keep that up, I'll be flying."

'The first 90 minutes are the most important.' - Bobby Robson
sonic youth

« Reply #24 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 14:02:54 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
i really couldnt give a shit

me neither.

never thought england had any chance of winning the wc, so i was resigned to disappointment from the start.

anyway i can't get excited about international football, enjoy watching it but don't really give a toss either way.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 14:48:01 »

Im not that bothered to be honest,I have to work for the remaining games and am very selfish.It was obvious it was going to happen anyway.Gonna do a European game with the Yids so im looking forward to that now...oh and of course Hartlepool Smiley

/
W56196272
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 16:07:42 »

I feel very upset at the way that we went out of the tournament. Other than in 70, I don't think that England have had a better chance in World Cup finals in my lifetime. I don't think that they were the best team this time, but they were capable, on their day, of beating each of the other teams.

I don't have optimism for the future, as in 4 years time the conditions will be against us in South Africa. Furthermore, the majority of the current crop of 'stars' will be gone. The younger generation that are coming through do not hold too much promise for me. I think we are now seeing the affects of the Premiership being made up of mostly foreigners.

Do we have any Ronaldo's, Ronaldinos, Zidanes, Lehmanns coming through - Special players that can turn a match ? I don't see any yet.  :|

NMH

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 16:14:43 »

Quote from: "bennett"

extension lead ahoy

Eh, spastic?

you'll need an extension lead to take your hotel rooms tv to the beach

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
danny121

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 16:22:35 »

What? if we were seeing the affects of having to many foriegners in the premiership coming through we wouldnt have the team we do have. On pure abilty Englands starting 11 is one of, if not the best in the World. As a team they just didnt gel together and didnt perform at all. Its always hard to tell what sort of team were have in 4 years time. 4 years ago when people were predicting the 2006 side would be great people hadnt heard of the likes of Rooney and Lennon. Also Lampard wasnt really considered to have World Class potential, and had you even mentioned Crouch you would have been laughed at. It hard to say who will develop into great players and who wont, also what young gems will emerge, only time will tell I guess.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: