Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Today Is The Day  (Read 5634 times)
STFC Village

« Reply #30 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 02:29:59 »

That'll be the last WC for a few of them you'd imagine...... Lampard, Neville, Beckham, Campbell, James.... a few others will be in their 30's in 4 years time
Dazzza

« Reply #31 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 02:47:36 »

Fuck me I'm still gutted, numb.

Dr Carl Kennedy - 3 Lions.......

Sade

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 09:02:23 »

I was very very gutted last night, but going out and having lots of booze made me feel better..................until that song 'Altogether' now came on in the bar Sad  Sad  Sad

I felt we played very well, we gave them a bloody good game even with 10 men. After last nights performance and determination I felt we could go all the way after 90 mins,but obviously it just was not meant to be. All I can say is THEIR(portugal) ALL CHEATING DIVING DICKHEADS AND I BLOODY HATE HATE DOUBLE HATE LOOOOOOOTHE CHRISTIANO PONCING BAMBI LEGS RONALDO.I WANT TO BITE HIM VERY PAINFULLY.

The english are gentlemen really, we rarely dive and role about on the floor like we are half dead, we take defeat gracefully and we've showed good sportsmanship unlike those bloody argies.

Anyway I do hope that portugal have to go into penaltys in their next game and I do hope Ronaldo misses the crucial one that he needs to score because I want to see him cry again.

:? Damn I thought I'd got over it.........

For now though, its back to Our beloved Swindon town Fc.
S-W-I-N-D-O-N!

RED ARMY
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 10:16:04 »

I would actually go to prison to stab that fucking greasy haired little cunt  :fu:

I FUCKING HATE YOU RONALDO  :fu:
my-velocity

« Reply #34 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 11:29:38 »

Quote from: "Ralphy"
I would actually go to prison to stab that fucking greasy haired little cunt  :fu:

I FUCKING HATE YOU RONALDO  :fu:

People get so worked up these days.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 12:58:50 »

Quote from: "magicroundabout"
Quote from: "DV85"
Every single England player has under performed at the World Cup....bar Mr. Hargreaves

i think you can also add deluded on your avater aswell :nuts:

apart from today he was fucking awful the whole tournement

apart from Ecuador playing right back....or against Sweden in the holding role.....

so thats 3 matches out 5 where we played well  :roll:

More than anyone else did....
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, July 3, 2006, 09:26:39 »

I think that Hargreaves is one of the only players who can come out of this fiasco with his head held high. Lampard,Gerrard,Beckham and co were all shockingly poor. Dont blame Ronaldo for the mess that we are in , we were shit from the first game and never got any better .Svenn fucked this up for England , this is 5 years worth of coaching from the boring twat . Our only hope is that McClaren leaves the tactics and coaching to Venables .

Sad to say, i must be on my way
quinnismyhero

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, July 3, 2006, 10:17:14 »

I think that Hargreaves is one of the only players who can come out of this fiasco with his head held high. Lampard,Gerrard,Beckham and co were all shockingly poor. Dont blame Ronaldo for the mess that we are in , we were shit from the first game and never got any better .Svenn fucked this up for England , this is 5 years worth of coaching from the boring twat . Our only hope is that McClaren leaves the tactics and coaching to Venables .

Sven should have gone 2 years ago - is plain he didn't know what to do.  Wherever he goes next, Beckham will follow and possibly others...
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, July 3, 2006, 15:03:24 »

Don't see any reason why it should be Lampard's last world cup, he's only just turned 28.
McLovin

« Reply #39 on: Monday, July 3, 2006, 17:16:29 »

Because he was shit. if he plays like that all next season, he should never make any England squad.
SwindonTownFC

« Reply #40 on: Monday, July 3, 2006, 17:21:46 »

Lampard is officially the 2nd best player in Europe FACT
McLovin

« Reply #41 on: Monday, July 3, 2006, 17:26:00 »

Right now? Don't be daft.
SwindonTownFC

« Reply #42 on: Monday, July 3, 2006, 17:27:34 »

not what the awards say
McLovin

« Reply #43 on: Monday, July 3, 2006, 17:30:10 »

My opinions are all based on recent form. Not Jan 05 - Jan 06 which is what the awards were based on. Right now, he shouldn't be pulling on the 3 lions.
DMR

« Reply #44 on: Monday, July 3, 2006, 17:31:36 »

Yeah but you've got some inexplicable downer on Frank, fucking yiddo.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: