Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lost Dog  (Read 1760 times)
yeo

Ignore
« on: Monday, June 26, 2006, 10:12:08 »

Not mine but eyes peeled Swindoners

http://www.doglost.co.uk/poster.asp?ID=6425

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/robus1971/Kara0001.jpg
                                        KARA
liver and white Spaniel English Springer, 11 months Bitch - Missing from SN4. registered on 25/6/2006 Kara ran off from Greenhill, Swindon on the 15th June. Sighted at Blunsden, Tadpole Lane last week. Wearing a collar and tag- please look out for Kara in your area.  

07900 492114

/
W56196272
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, June 26, 2006, 10:32:32 »

Yeovil - discussions now at advanced stages of rescusing a dog for home, any breads that I should avoid? Slight problem being mrs wants a small dog I want one to help evict people? (I will get the big one of course)

yeo

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, June 26, 2006, 11:00:48 »

Nah mate its all good,you dont get bad dogs just bad owners.

Are you going to a Rescue centre?

/
W56196272
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, June 26, 2006, 11:49:16 »

I think so yeah but not really sure what to do next.  I have a massive space under the stairs at home with a radiator so teh little fella can have that.  Also will be moving my business home soon so can spend modt of my days with him.

How many walks do you give them a day, I was thinking little mile one in morning, little one at lunch and then in the night a long run with him? is that enough?

Any tips appreciated, dont want to jump in but want to get it right.

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, June 26, 2006, 11:51:43 »

Our dog usually gets walked in the morning before mother goes to work so about half 10 ish....then in the evening sometime after dinner....

I usually take her for an extra one on Sunday afternoon if im bored.

but my dogs fat, so what do I know  Sad
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, June 26, 2006, 12:21:17 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
I think so yeah but not really sure what to do next.  I have a massive space under the stairs at home with a radiator so teh little fella can have that.  Also will be moving my business home soon so can spend modt of my days with him.

How many walks do you give them a day, I was thinking little mile one in morning, little one at lunch and then in the night a long run with him? is that enough?

Any tips appreciated, dont want to jump in but want to get it right.

Mine get 2 a day, 6.30am and 2pm if im working  and 8am and 4pm if im off.Best thing would be go to a rescue centre and see what they have,see what they suggest would suit your life style and requirments.They will want to check your house out and will charge you for the pleasure.

Then do a bit of internet research on the suggested breeds.If your taking it to work you want it to be obedient and not jump over everyone that comes into the office.Personally id avoid anything with a long coat,my mates got a Huskey and his house is covered in Dog hair.

If you get a puppy consider using a crate when your not with it it stops distruction of the house.I used to think it was cruel but dogs seem to like having their own space .They shouldnt be used for longer than a couple of hours during the day though.

If you rescue a dog it will alredy have had the snip I expect but if you buy one that isnt remember that bitches bleed everywhere once a month (yuck!)

Cant think of owt else but if anything comes to me Ill waffle on a bit more.

/
W56196272
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, June 26, 2006, 12:22:44 »

Oh if you get a dog teach it to bite Mexican Swindon fans Cool

/
W56196272
TheKingCY

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, June 26, 2006, 12:29:05 »

Yeovil - discussions now at advanced stages of rescusing a dog for home, any breads that I should avoid? Slight problem being mrs wants a small dog I want one to help evict people? (I will get the big one of course)

I think so yeah but not really sure what to do next. I have a massive space under the stairs at home with a radiator so teh little fella can have that. Also will be moving my business home soon so can spend modt of my days with him.

So then Ash 'under the thumb' Tray, is it a little one or a big one.  Bet you get a little one cos she wants it!!  Your as bad as my brother!!  

eality is just an illusion caused by lack of alcohol...
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, June 26, 2006, 12:31:41 »

Me and sizz are different as I get laid by the mrs! ha ha

Sade

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, June 26, 2006, 14:52:08 »

Sad  That dog is so cute. I hope shes not dead. Maybe she's just quite happily living in a tree or something.

RED ARMY
paddy

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, June 29, 2006, 21:26:29 »

Me and sizz are different as I get laid by the mrs! ha ha

NO YOU DON'T
DMR

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, June 29, 2006, 21:33:02 »

Lost dogs make me sad.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: