Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 'the germans make me seethe with rage' thread  (Read 8650 times)
DMR

« on: Wednesday, June 14, 2006, 19:53:39 »

I don't know why but they are this evening.

1. The useless clown up front who looks like Andy Nicholas, perhaps he is Andy Nicholas he's so awful

2. Michael Ballack. I'm making a sweeping judgement on 45 minutes but what an over-rated huge jawed twat. Stop rolling around too you fucking Chelsea cunt.

3. Bastian Schweinsteiger. Stupid hair, flahs boots and great big sweat bands, despite the ability to kick the ball at a level height- on the floor or 200ft only.

Grrrrrrr.
sonic youth

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, June 14, 2006, 20:04:56 »

4. they're german
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, June 14, 2006, 20:50:32 »

Yes the Krauts won,now if we can top our group :-))( we will hopefully play Ecuador in the next round,which should mean more tickets for all our fans out there and less chance of trouble Cheesy

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Dazzza

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, June 14, 2006, 21:14:54 »

Gutted when that goal went in, I would have loved to see Poland get that point.  Looks like they’re out now which must be tough to take when it went like that.  

Thought Bollock looked ok, decent passing but that Klose was a pile of steaming….

Gelbfüßler

Was gücksch?

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, June 14, 2006, 21:34:01 »

5. They've stolen '3 Lions' as their own.

Fucking horrible, I want the wankers to go out as soon as possible, looks like I'll have to wait until the knockout stage, maybe we can dump them out - would be magic. ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH pure spawn, I hope Equador dick them

Wir lassen uns unsere Liebe nicht nehmen
Nicht von den Bullen und nicht vom DFB
Spud

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, June 15, 2006, 05:06:31 »

Now for some strange reason various pundits are saying "Maybe it's a good thing that Germany finished top cos if we(England) win our group then we wont play them in the 2nd round!" your joking?, this is possibly the worst German side ever.

In previous tournaments id be happy to skip them but they're fucking shite so bring the bastards on.
stfc_carver

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, June 15, 2006, 09:45:11 »

they jus sing the 'footballs coming home' bit. theyre such dicks.
genf_stfc

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, June 15, 2006, 10:44:08 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
I
3. Bastian Schweinsteiger. Stupid hair, flahs boots and great big sweat bands, despite the ability to kick the ball at a level height- on the floor or 200ft only.

was talking to a half german half canadian chap (not owen hargreaves !) after the england game last weekend, and he surprisingly agreed with me that 'Schweinsteiger' could be translated as 'pig mounter' and to a lesser extent that 'Mertesacker' could mean 'shitpacker'
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, June 15, 2006, 10:54:52 »

Is it me or did the Poles think that a draw would have been a good result for them......why did they think that then?? :shock:

Yes a draw would have been a good result...

IF Ecuador fail to beat Costa Rica
IF Poland then beat Costa Rica in the next round
IF Germany beat Ecuador in the last game
IF as a result of the above they ended up with a better GD than Ecuador

Only IF all of that had happened they would have been through. So why were they celebrating like they had won with about a minute to go when surely only a win would have done???

I would much rather not play the Nazis in the next round BTW.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, June 15, 2006, 11:20:06 »

I hate germany. Although I'd love an England v Germany final  :twisted:

I think their fans are a bit thick really and don't have the grasp of the chants, when their own players were taking corners they did the whole oooooooooooooooooooooh AHHHHHHHHH thing  :?  Ok then.....

I don't like germany, argentina, australia and brazil.
If England don't do it and spain are still in it, I'll be routing for them. I love spain.

RED ARMY
STFC Village

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, June 15, 2006, 11:23:16 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
Now for some strange reason various pundits are saying "Maybe it's a good thing that Germany finished top cos if we(England) win our group then we wont play them in the 2nd round!" your joking?, this is possibly the worst German side ever.

In previous tournaments id be happy to skip them but they're fucking shite so bring the bastards on.
Yes 5-1 again anyone?
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, June 15, 2006, 11:24:51 »

Its so going to be 6-1 this time Cool

RED ARMY
genf_stfc

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, June 15, 2006, 11:44:26 »

Quote from: "Sade"
I think their fans are a bit thick really and don't have the grasp of the chants, when their own players were taking corners they did the whole oooooooooooooooooooooh AHHHHHHHHH thing  :?  

the swiss do that as well - its quite funny at a swiss game, they are usually pretty quiet, but then go mental when they get a corner.  i think they think you get points for a corner.
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, June 15, 2006, 12:21:50 »

damn germany, i was hoping the poles could hold on and was cheering like crazy when they did the double crossbar then disallowed goal.

having lived with a german for 2 years i can confirm that most of the stereotypes are true:

1. she was insanely organised
2. and uptight
3. she munched wurst at any given chance
4. she was a dick
5. nobody liked her apart from germans
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, June 15, 2006, 12:35:26 »

im glad they won! we wont be playing them in round 2! it's Ecuador instead!  Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: