Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Todays Performance  (Read 1657 times)
Johno

Ignore
« on: Saturday, June 10, 2006, 22:12:20 »

today...well we won our first game!! took 5 games but oh well.

we hit 220-4. we got them all out for about 160.

I bowled 12 overs, 1-24, very happy with that!!! espically as i bowled towards the end too which means you usually have you figures ruined.

btw, we started our game at 11 and watched the footy during our tea break  Cool

hows things go for others? dave? boeta?
DMR

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, June 10, 2006, 23:07:58 »

we chased down 230 to win, ace.

i got 60. started at 11am too to fit the footy in.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, June 12, 2006, 08:59:57 »

we lost our first game of the season on saturday away at stone. i woke up feeling pretty rough but struggled through the game felt even worse yesterday, just some random bug i think. we batted first on a wicket that looked good but we soon found out that appearances can be deceptive. they hadn't watered it all week and in this heat thats just criminal. it jagged about all over the place with the new ball, i was out bowled to a short and wide one outside off that cut back a mile, for 8. to be fair stone bowled brilliantly, i think there was one ball on the batsman's legs all innings and they didn't bowl a single wide, superb discipline. we stuggled to 130. had them 30/3 in reply but whilst the pitch was still popping and moving sideways every ball it slowed down as the top of the pitch disappeard making it easier to adjust to. their number 5 played a top knock of 60* to win them the game
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: