Why am I laughing?!  Cheesy
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, May 22, 2006, 21:34:27 »

why can't stevie wonder read?

because he's black
STFC Village

« Reply #32 on: Monday, May 22, 2006, 21:46:32 »

Why is the Premiership like a cordless drill?

No Leeds
STFCDude

« Reply #33 on: Monday, May 22, 2006, 21:53:10 »

There was once a bus conductor, and he had really bad anger management problems, One day a woman on the bus refused to pay the fare. Well, the bus conductor got so angry he killed her. He was tried and sentenced to death by the electric chair.

The day for his execution came, and they took him out of his cell and brought him to the chair. The guard said, "Have you any last requests?"

The man replied, "Yes, I'd like an unripe green banana, please."

So they got him an unripe green banana, and he peeled it, ate it, and threw the skin away, and they strapped him to the chair.

"Are you ready?" they asked.

"Yes," he said.

And they hit the switch. And nothing happened. So he was taken back to his cell.

The guards rewired the chair and tested it a few times, and it worked perfectly. They brought the man back and said, "Have you any last requests?"

So they got him an unripe green banana, and he peeled it, ate it, and threw the skin away, and they strapped him to the chair.

"Yes," he said.

And they hit the switch. And nothing happened. So he was taken back to his cell.

Well, the guards bought a brand new electric chair. This one was amazing: leather seats, gold-plated armrests studded with rubies, the works. It was an incredible sight.

They brought the man back and asked, "Have you any last requests?"

"Yes," he said.

And they hit the switch. And nothing happened.

Now, in this particular state, there was a law that if someone survived the electric chair three times, he must be set free. So the man was released, and as soon as he stepped out of the prison, the press was all over him. He walked through the crowd and the flashing cameras until he saw a small man who asked, "Have you discovered some miraculous phenomenon of unripe green bananas?"

"No," he replied, "I've just always been a bad conductor."
STFCDude

« Reply #34 on: Monday, May 22, 2006, 22:10:08 »

How do you put an elephant in a refrigerator?
Step one: Open the door.
Step two: Put the elephant in.
Step three: Close the door
STFCDude

« Reply #35 on: Monday, May 22, 2006, 22:10:23 »

How do you put a giraffe in a refrigerator?
Step one: Open the door.
Step two: Take the elephant out.
Step three: Put the giraffe in.
Step four: Close the door.
STFCDude

« Reply #36 on: Monday, May 22, 2006, 22:10:36 »

If an elephant and a giraffe had a race, who would win?
The elephant. The giraffe is in the refrigerator.
jim

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, June 7, 2006, 09:00:40 »

An engineer, of the Harley Davidson Motorcycle Corporation, died and went to heaven.
At the gates, St. Peter told him, "Since you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world; your reward is you can hang out with anyone you want in Heaven." The Engineer thought about it for a minute and then said,

"I want to hang out with God.”

St. Peter took him to the Throne Room, and introduced him to God.
The engineer then asked God, "Hey, aren't you the inventor of Woman?"
God said, "Ah, yes."
"Well," said the engineer, "professional to professional, you have some major design flaws in your invention."

1. There's too much inconsistency in the front-end protrusion

2. It chatters constantly at high speeds.

3. Most of the rear ends are too soft and wobble too much.

4. The intake is placed way too close to the exhaust.

5. And finally, the maintenance costs are outrageous."

"Hmmmm, you may have some good points there," replied God, "hold on." God went to his Celestial super computer, typed in a few words and waited for the results. The computer printed out a slip of paper and God read it.

"Well, it may be true that my invention is flawed," God said to the engineer, "but according to these numbers, more men are riding my invention than yours."
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, June 7, 2006, 16:46:37 »

After having their 11th child, a Liverpool couple decided that was
enough, as the social wouldn't buy them a bigger bed and they weren't strong enough to nick one, the husband went to his doctor and told him that he and his wife didn't want to have any more children.

The doctor told him there was a procedure called a vasectomy that would fix the problem but it was expensive. A less costly alternative was to go home, get a firework, light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to his Ear and count to 10.

The Scouser said to the doctor, "I may not be the smartest guy in the world, but I don't see how putting a firework in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me." "Trust me, it will do the job", said the doctor.

So the man went home, lit a banger and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count: "1, 2, 3, 4, 5," at which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs so he could continue counting on his other hand...
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: