Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ****Ronney Scan Report****  (Read 6919 times)
red macca

« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, June 7, 2006, 21:36:39 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
Quote from: "simon pieman"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2006/teams/england/5057514.stm

Wonder what the chances he fucks it up again in his first game?

.....Let's allow our minds to wander just a tad.....we've got to the semi finals and are playing the dirty Argies.....Young Wayne has been declared fully fit and starts his first WC game to much joyous celebrations around the country. Ten minutes played, dirty Argies win a corner. Young Wayne concienciously (sp) tracks back.  Dirty cynical Argie centre back comes up, sees young Wayne unguarded at the near post and the temptation is just too much to resist......CRUNCH!!!!!!!!!...............ooooh....sorry did I tread on your metatarsal?Huh?Huh??  OOOOOOOOPS! End of young Wayne's WC :shock:
did you know that after a  broken bone is healed it is actually stronger than when it was broken..random shit fact for you but i suppose you get my point
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, June 7, 2006, 21:38:57 »

I expect the cynical Argie defender already knows that and will just stamp that little but harder whilst still making it look like a complete accident :|
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, June 7, 2006, 22:15:42 »

Quote from: "red macca"
did you know that after a  broken bone is healed it is actually stronger than when it was broken..random shit fact for you but i suppose you get my point

Ultimately yes, but it takes a while to get to that stage and as such is a risk (worth taking) that the injury could resurface.

Anywho, Sky Sports News say that there will be no official news of the scan results until the morning.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, June 8, 2006, 14:24:45 »

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/l15tfc/x-ray.jpg

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: