Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Christian Roberts  (Read 5074 times)
SwindonTownFC

« on: Friday, June 2, 2006, 17:10:49 »

PLEASE PLEASE FUCKING PLEASE just knuckle down and concentrate on your football PLEASE!!!! he has the talent no one doubts that for a minute!! whenever i read him talking in the adver talking about changing his number from 14 to 18 and that will bring him luck i get all excited then he lets everyone down, comes out the clinic saying he has changed and just wants to play football and again he lets everyone down, i just keep thinking of the homes games last season against Sheff Wed & Hull he was unstoppable
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, June 2, 2006, 20:37:27 »

agreed, with that little midget fuckface gone, its now or never for Roberts.....you owe us
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, June 3, 2006, 09:14:58 »

I think roberts is a fantastic player when he's fit, he's got loads of skill and controls the ball bootifully. I would love to see a 'new him' next season, match fit and showing everyone that he's back. I'd be over the moon for him.
 Cheesy  Lets hope he does just that.

RED ARMY
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, June 3, 2006, 12:22:25 »

Have to agree here. An on-form Roberts is a joy to watch. Such a shame it hasn't happened this season. Mind, I'd wager he's as desperate to get fit and get going again as we are to see him back and on form.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
my-velocity

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, June 3, 2006, 13:53:58 »

Next season he'll have to fight for his place in the 1st team as i don't really see Wise relying on him to be our top goal scorer. He can be good as a winger, so maybe next season he'll be in that position.

When we signed him from Bristol City they obviously knew he had a drink problem and wasn't that good of a footballer and we were the mugs who brought him, but he can play well only if he just focuses on his football.
SwindonTownFC

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, June 3, 2006, 13:58:15 »

Quote from: "stfcbeckett"
Next season he'll have to fight for his place in the 1st team as i don't really see Wise relying on him to be our top goal scorer. He can be good as a winger, so maybe next season he'll be in that position.

When we signed him from Bristol City they obviously knew he had a drink problem and wasn't that good of a footballer and we were the mugs who brought him, but he can play well only if he just focuses on his football.

i think playing him on the wing is the problem, he doesnt want to play there and u can tell by his performances he doesnt look intrested, u have to give him 5-10 games up front with Peacock and see if they can do the business
my-velocity

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, June 3, 2006, 14:57:47 »

but that might be then 5-10 losses. I want a decent striker with peacock who can score goals at this level ffs. Don't gamble on Roberts, we don't want to be in the conference.
SwindonTownFC

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, June 3, 2006, 15:21:32 »

could be 8wins a 5goals for Roberts though
Piemonte

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, June 4, 2006, 11:13:17 »

its now or never for his career now.

If he dosnt produce for us I cant see anyone else giving him a shot, which gives me faith that he'll do it
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, June 4, 2006, 11:23:13 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"

If he dosnt produce for us I cant see anyone else giving him a shot, which gives me faith that he'll do it

I think that's where the problems started!
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, June 4, 2006, 11:31:45 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
Quote from: "Piemonte"

I think that's where the problems started!
They'll all be giving him shots before games against us
TheKingCY

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, June 4, 2006, 18:50:10 »

Of course if he don't wanna play for the town, he can come on the piss with me and play for our sunday team.  Should fit it nicely with the piss-heads already there!! Ain't that right Bushey Boy...!!! Beers  :guinness:

eality is just an illusion caused by lack of alcohol...
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, June 4, 2006, 18:55:40 »

Think the chavmeister is bound for the obscurity of a Cardiff bar...where he might find the odd bit of casual building labouring.

He'll be happier there.....be able to blob out, get a few more tats and give the missus a bit of a slap after a night out on the lash with the boyos.
red macca

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, June 4, 2006, 21:36:38 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Think the chavmeister is bound for the obscurity of a Cardiff bar...where he might find the odd bit of casual building labouring.

He'll be happier there.....be able to blob out, get a few more tats and give the missus a bit of a slap after a night out on the lash with the boyos.
from what i have noticed in the last year reg the opposite of what you think seems to happen Wink ..so a good season from christian it is then
Duncan_Shearer

« Reply #14 on: Monday, June 5, 2006, 06:26:25 »

I actually agree with Reg, Bristol city fans did warn us what he would be like. I think its really positive that he is getting alot of support from Swindon fans, however he will never be a proven goal scorer and i think we should get rid.

We need Peacock and a new signing up front next season.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: