Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Evans Replacement - Lenny Pidgeley (Chelski)  (Read 3564 times)
sonic youth

« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, May 30, 2006, 17:14:19 »

bit harsh judging him on one mistake made as a youngster
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, May 30, 2006, 17:17:08 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"

I'm not really, its just the first thing  I think of when I hear the name....

If I remember correctly, Watford also gave a rare start to a Mr. Iifil that game as well....
TheKingCY

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, May 30, 2006, 17:18:44 »

Quote from: "dazzza"
Quote from: "DV85"
Why....when I think of Lenny Pidgley....do I think....going to kick the ball, ball bobbles over foot and goes in....against Ipswich...for Watford.

Was that Pidgley or am I going crazy  :|

Indeedy  :shock: ...

Teenage striker Dean Bowditch scored a hat-trick for Division One play-off chasers Ipswich as Watford goalkeeper Lenny Pidgeley endured a torrid afternoon at Portman Road.

Pidgeley gifted the England youth international the opener after five minutes as he attempted to clear a Sean Dyche backpass - only for the ball to bobble off his standing foot, leaving Bowditch with a simple finish.

The 17-year-old, whose only other Ipswich goal came in the Carling Cup victory at Kidderminster earlier this season, then showed composure beyond his years to slot home his second midway through the half.

Pidgeley was again at fault for the third on the hour after a misunderstanding between defender Jerel Ifil, as the on-loan Chelsea stopper let in Bowditch to complete his hat-trick.

[/quote]

Suprised to Ifil involved in a misunderstanding...??   :wanker:

eality is just an illusion caused by lack of alcohol...
DMR

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, May 30, 2006, 18:54:40 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"

yeah, exactly- besides it's a one off incident whereas after 3 years dearly departed mr evans still can't do it
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: