Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A couple of questions.  (Read 7581 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, June 1, 2006, 13:47:19 »

Quote from: "Sade"
Teignmouth I love it there! Its next(well across the bridge) to my favourite devonshire town of Shaldon. Its beautiful in the summer there, we sometimes stay in the ness hotel on the hill by the cliff - its very nice  Cool

It is indeed a fine part of the world.....I'm particularly fond of the Warren at Dawlish that sticks out into the Exe estuary.....bird spottters paradise.

I wonder if FB knows he has such a thing on his doorstep?
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, June 1, 2006, 13:50:13 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Teignmouth I love it there! Its next(well across the bridge) to my favourite devonshire town of Shaldon. Its beautiful in the summer there, we sometimes stay in the ness hotel on the hill by the cliff - its very nice  Cool

It is indeed a fine part of the world.....I'm particularly fond of the Warren at Dawlish that sticks out into the Exe estuary.....bird spottters paradise.

I used to go to Dawlish all the time when I was little to see grandparents.  I used to love all the trains you see there Reg!  Teignmouth Pier used to be excellent in the summer.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, June 1, 2006, 14:09:58 »

I'm glad you enjoyed these simple pleasures Lady, sometimes folk lose sight of the important things in life.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, June 1, 2006, 14:12:26 »

Dawlish is great.

My friend Dan builds trains and is a trainspotter.  He is single. Don't know why  Shrug
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, June 1, 2006, 15:56:58 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"

I used to go to Dawlish all the time when I was little to see grandparents.  I used to love all the trains you see there Reg!  Teignmouth Pier used to be excellent in the summer.

Cool  It still is pretty cool.

I went to the fair at teignmouth once and was on the waltz and was sick and at the time 'rock DJ' by robbie williams was playing so whenever I hear that song I think of being sick.

RED ARMY
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, June 1, 2006, 15:59:50 »

at the time 'rock DJ' by robbie williams was playing so whenever I hear that song I think of being sick

You're not alone there Sadie....not me though I think Robbie is ace.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, June 1, 2006, 16:11:17 »

Cheesy  :fag:  I'm sure he would entertain you Reg.

RED ARMY
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, June 1, 2006, 16:12:30 »

I find the same happens to me with all robbie williams songs.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, June 1, 2006, 16:14:15 »

The waltz were to fast for me. I'd just had dinner too and the pikeys on the fair were scary. My sister found it funny until she got sick in her hair  Cheesy

RED ARMY
flammableBen

« Reply #39 on: Thursday, June 1, 2006, 16:20:54 »

FB knows nothing.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, June 1, 2006, 16:56:32 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"

What even Angels?   Fucking great to belt that out on  a dance floor when you've had a few. (birds love it too  Wink
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, June 1, 2006, 17:12:22 »

What even Angels?   Fucking great to belt that out on  a dance floor when you've had a few. (birds love it too  Wink

A classic pissed up blokes song!  Oops

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, June 1, 2006, 17:19:16 »

Cheesy  And for girls! Especially the bit where it goes 'and down the waaaaaaterfaaaaaaaaaaaaall', I can get quite high on that part but thats not particulary a good thing.

RED ARMY
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, June 1, 2006, 20:10:48 »

Quote from: "stfcfan"

A classic pissed up blokes song!  Oops

no its not...

Wonderwall is THE classic pissed up blokes song!
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, June 1, 2006, 20:14:12 »

So when it comes on in a pub, pissed up with the boys you don't throw your arms in the air and start singing?

Oops

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: