Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: For The first Time Ever  (Read 12910 times)
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, January 30, 2005, 22:03:33 »

yes but are they wrong? like someone said, 3-0 at home against the league's best not side does not prove king is the right man for the job

officially blacker than the night.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, January 30, 2005, 22:11:26 »

i know that.... but as they threatened me cause i liked king, i didn't care about what they thought... why should i?
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, January 30, 2005, 22:12:55 »

also.... they couldn't accept others opinions and had to result to violence like people in the town end generally do....
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, January 30, 2005, 22:14:18 »

Its interesting that you should mention Shitty, because they must be at least 2 points better off than us, having again spent a fair bit in the summer and early season, having replaced the manager for the cheap internal appointment because some fans got on the back of Wilson.

They also get crowds of upwards of twice our gate and spend a mill a season on youth development, compared to our 20K.

Some say we underachieve, but in reality we continue to overachieve......nevertheless, King's rant against the fans at Sarfend was a serious misjudgement, and in my eyes a hanging offence....OK putting Reeeeeves in may result in a rapid deterioration of our status, but sometimes these things have to happen.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, January 31, 2005, 09:22:38 »

No matter what the fans say, the manager should not be coming out and saying the things he has against them.  Fans are what make a club breathe, without the "minority" that King doesn't care about he would be out of a job, along with all the players all the backroom staff and all the people who help run the club.  As they'd be no club.
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, January 31, 2005, 12:01:17 »

johno can you stop harping on about being threatened. we all know you did and we all know it shouldnt have happened. the issue here is why is or why isnt king the right man for the job?

johno in one post you said "i dont care about what they thought" and then the next one "they cant accept other people's opinions" a bit hypocritical if you ask me

the boo boys have as much right to sing we want kingy out as you have to sing andy kings barmy army, so no one's opinion can ever be"right"

officially blacker than the night.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, January 31, 2005, 12:12:54 »

Quote from: "decks-e-tow"
no one's opinion can ever be"right"

Mine is always right Wink
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, January 31, 2005, 12:29:05 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
Quote from: "decks-e-tow"
no one's opinion can ever be"right"

Mine is always right Wink

Do you mean right as in the opposite of left?
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, January 31, 2005, 13:04:15 »

johno in one post you said "i dont care about what they thought" and then the next one "they cant accept other people's opinions" a bit hypocritical if you ask me

Isn't Johno just saying that while he doesn't care what other peoples opinions are, he is quite prepared to understand that they do have those opinions.  The idiots in the town end that turned on him for his opinions actively care that his opinions differ from theirs, and try to intimidate him into thinking the same - thats just bloody childish.

I'm fed up with King, but when it comes to match day and i'm in the stands i choose to get behind him, because he is the man in charge, and deserves support.  I didn't chant King Out, but I did sing 'Andy King's Barmy Army'.

Just support the team when at the games, positive atmosphere makes a positive difference on the pitch.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, January 31, 2005, 13:07:50 »

I hate the "barmy army" songs.  Much prefer the "red and white army" chant.
faringdingdong

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, January 31, 2005, 13:09:56 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Im ashamed to be a town fan.

If you were singing "we want kingy out"  after the first and second goal then your a prick.

Ive never been so angry in my life, infact i lost it a bit at one point and offered out the Townend Cool

Im off to the pub!

Getting back to the origal thread, never be ashamed to be a town fan !(poor choice of words Yeovil?) It's fine to be annoyed by twats you stand near but how can you be ashamed to be a town fan, surely 100 league goals conceeded in a season etc etc and dropping 2 divisions in a row is a little bit more to be ashamed of?! You are a town fan, as are all of us (nearly Oxfordfan) if you cant keep faith in the manager thaen at least keep it in the badge.

We wanna go somewhere else. We're not threatened by people anymore. All our insecurities have evaporated. We're in the clouds now. We're wide open. We're spacemen orbiting the earth. The world looks beautiful from here, man.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, January 31, 2005, 14:06:55 »

I'm not ashamed of conceding 100 goals. That was a fucking great season, probably my favourite ever watching the club. 30 points is nothing to be ashamed of, it's something to be proud of just getting to the premiership.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Monday, January 31, 2005, 14:26:23 »

90-95  Simply the best footie years I have ever experienced first hand at STFC.  Including the "100" in the Against column.
Piemonte

« Reply #43 on: Monday, January 31, 2005, 14:56:22 »

I was furious when "We want kingy out" started at 0-0. whats the fucking point, we've been there before and it affects the players.

I'm not kingys biggest fan either and can understand why people want him out, but to start that at 0-0 when we wernt playing THAT badly (in the context of notts C and Saffend) was just fucking stupid.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Monday, January 31, 2005, 14:58:13 »

Quote from: "Piemonte2"
I was furious when "We want kingy out" started at 0-0. whats the fucking point, we've been there before and it affects the players.

I'm not kingys biggest fan either and can understand why people want him out, but to start that at 0-0 when we wernt playing THAT badly (in the context of notts C and Saffend) was just fucking stupid.
agreed
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: