Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The 'Lets All Laugh At Scum' Thread!  (Read 8321 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, May 6, 2006, 19:00:51 »

Quote from: "Ralphy"

I nearly wet myself....brilliant.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, May 6, 2006, 19:17:08 »

fucking ace! they wont go up next year! bet they are glad they didnt build a 4th stand now!
Spud

« Reply #32 on: Saturday, May 6, 2006, 19:20:37 »

....and nor can I understand why Swindon fans are on here either. Would have thought they would want to stay in the shadows after the season they have had, unless it is a weak attempt to deflect attention from their situation.

Well unlike you we dont put ourselves up for champions elect every season.  
sonic youth

« Reply #33 on: Saturday, May 6, 2006, 20:40:52 »

fan-fucking-tastic, looking forward to college on monday - im on a fucking windup mission for sure

i feel slightly sorry for o_f cos he's a nice bloke. maybe you should come to the county ground again?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, May 6, 2006, 21:08:10 »

We had a Trust board meeting after the game today, so I rang my ex-work colleague up on his mobile (he's a Pox fan) so he could listen to us all singing "Down to the Conference" followed by a rousing chorus of "Do you know the way to Forest Green?". He was dead chuffed.  
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, May 6, 2006, 21:31:52 »

conference
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Saturday, May 6, 2006, 21:44:35 »

Oxford fans cool, and is like one of us on here really  Cheesy  Also he never slated us when we got relegated so nobody wind him up! (although feel free to do it to the others that did it to us)

RED ARMY
Spud

« Reply #37 on: Saturday, May 6, 2006, 22:22:58 »

Quote from: "Sade"
Oxford fans cool, and is like one of us on here really  Cheesy  Also he never slated us when we got relegated so nobody wind him up! (although feel free to do it to the others that did it to us)

I already have.  Oops
Amir

« Reply #38 on: Saturday, May 6, 2006, 22:45:22 »

OF did love it when they got Mooney though, and he takes it well really.   You have to be able to except being wound up to be honest, it's part and parcel.

Oxford just always seem to go one better, bless 'em Cheesy
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Saturday, May 6, 2006, 22:52:16 »

Ah, my day just got so much better when I heard that news.

Time for a celebratory Guinness and a wiggle with the Columbian musical goddess

:guinness:

700 posts up  
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Saturday, May 6, 2006, 23:35:00 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "Ralphy"

I nearly wet myself....brilliant.

Do you like my new design then Reg?  Cheesy
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 00:10:00 »

i'm fine. they chucked us out of the library at 4.45pm so i ran to the union pub to watch sky sports and see the results come in. stood open mouthed at the tv for a bit then their winner came in and i was obviously gutted. thought i would cry but i think not being there helped.
Quote from: "flammableBen"
Quote from: "oxford_fan"
i'm here. does this lighten your own misery a little?

we'll be back soon.

i saw your illiterate posts on thisisunited, ralphy.

Don't underestimate the conference. Exeter have been struggling for a few years now and they were in the football league far longer than you. To be fair to them they try and play football. Think the easiest way out is to play like Bury.
i can't help but think we can't go too far wrong with Jim Smith though, i think just about every division one club would be happy with him as manager. he couldn't save us this time but it was all too late by the time he'd joined, kassam had been running us into the ground for years. the only possible problem might be that JS is too good for this level, sounds silly but after years of working with prem stars its going to be a culture shock.

same applies to you with div3 too, and i'm not saying this to be antaganostic at all. its alot harder than people think, and everyone who drops down here from the leagues above says it too. you get no time on the ball so even if you've got good technical ability you get little chance to show it. consistency always wins over ability, as i think wycombe have proven this year.

i did love it when mooney signed (when i logged onto thisis that morning i thought it was a joke), but i take no satisfaction from seeing a club relegated be they rivals or otherwise, because i know all too well how it feels and what it means to people to see your team go down.

eased the pain with another one of those cobras and a couple of stellas anyway. cobra is £3.49 a bottle though so i can't make a habit of it, although you do get a pint and a bit.
Amir

« Reply #42 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 00:20:07 »

but i take no satisfaction from seeing a club relegated be they rivals or otherwise

Oh come on!  You don't hope it's a draw when we play do you? Cheesy
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 00:25:40 »

'course not, we'd whip you cunts   Smiley
Amir

« Reply #44 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 00:38:51 »

'course not, we'd whip you cunts

Our recent history has been pretty even, I'll give you that.  Still even in that time I've very much enjoyed the two 4-1 games, the 1-0 where Beauchamp lived up to his reputation, and of course the last game at the manor.  The 3-0 was gutting, although we went on to be Champions soon after so was quickly in the past Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: