Poll
Question: Will he stay or will he go?  (Voting closed: Friday, May 5, 2006, 09:59:23)
Staying - 11 (27.5%)
Undecided - 12 (30%)
Going - 10 (25%)
Pushed before he can jump - 7 (17.5%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cureton to stay?  (Read 6518 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, May 6, 2006, 21:46:09 »

Quote from: "Rich"
he could be a key player next season for us though. i think he will score goals in league 2 for fun

thats pretty much what we all said in August, but with league one instead of league two.

For a player with Jamies ability, a goal return of 7 just isnt good enough at all....he should be the first one to tell you that
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 02:14:52 »

He's scored 14 goals this season though not 7. You can't just ignore all the goals he got for Colchester.

I expect he'll be leaving anyway.
Melksham Red

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 08:24:54 »

Quote from: "Sade"
I think the critisism he's got lately is rather unfair and people need to open their eyes and look back at what he's done. He's scored some crucial goals going into the last stages of this season and we should not be slating him but be thankful we had him, who else would of got those goals ? He came back from colchester and we all seen a different player. He had worked incredibly hard and kept the faith when we needed it.

I don't know whether he will stay or not, I'd like him to but we'll have to see.

Bullshit. He's a wanker like the rest of them. If he had scored the two penalties hes had AND the glaring open goals AND the one on ones then we may not be in the position were in. You madam need to open your eyes.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 09:40:31 »

And you need to take a chill pill dude. Stop ranting just because you don't agree with someones opinion.

You saying 'if he had scored this' 'if he had scored that' proves everything! This season since jamie has been back everyone has relied on him for everything! Yes he came back and did well, but for gods sake you can't expect him to do everything can you.What about the other players? surely they should be banging in some too? He did'nt miss those chances on purpose did he, he's showed passion and alot of energy and has been running up and down that pitch in some matches when the other players just did'nt care. Open you eyes and stop being so fickle.
If it was not for jamie cureton, we would of been in even deeper shit.

RED ARMY
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 09:47:41 »

....and before anyone has a go I'm not saying its all been about cureton as a few others have contributed alot too like rhys. But jamie has scored some vital goals, and its just typical of our fans to kiss his ass and love it when he scores and is doing well, but as soon as he has a few bad games where he misses some chances they hate his guts. Its pathetic and stupid. Thats football for you, you can't rely on one player all the time.

RED ARMY
STFC Village

« Reply #20 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 09:51:20 »

Girl Power Cool
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 09:58:34 »

PMT power  Oops

(no I don't really have that, too young Cheesy )

RED ARMY
STFC Village

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 10:01:38 »

Quote from: "Sade"
PMT power  Oops

(no I don't really have that, too young Cheesy )
Shocked A bit too much info Shocked
sonic youth

« Reply #23 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 10:03:35 »

it's not his goals or misses or his work rate on the pitch, it's the fact he's a self-serving arrogant little scrote.

he's missed shots more important than the goals he's scored - city away for instance.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 10:11:15 »

I don't think he meant to though did he ? I think its really silly when people get shirty with players because they miss chances, yes it is frustrating but you can't hold a grudge over it forever. Get over it and move on ! Smiley  Thats football for you.

What evidence do you have that he's arrogant ? Because I havent heard much.(I am asking in a civil way not a sarcastic way)

RED ARMY
Melksham Red

« Reply #25 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 10:16:22 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
it's not his goals or misses or his work rate on the pitch, it's the fact he's a self-serving arrogant little scrote.

he's missed shots more important than the goals he's scored - city away for instance.

You said it bro.
sonic youth

« Reply #26 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 10:16:31 »

they aren't just your average misses though, he put it over the bar from less than 6 yards. i could have scored that.

you can he's arrogant by the way he acts on the pitch, he hasn't exactly tried to keep his mouth shut either. the day after we were relegated he was on the radio saying he was too good to play in league 2, the following day he was at reading's promotion party.

he's a cunt
DMR

« Reply #27 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 10:20:40 »

The Yeovil miss was even worse, and with the crowd we had think what that would have done for morale, cunt.

It's one thing giving it the Big I Am to a few City fans, but you've got to back it up Jamie.
Melksham Red

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 10:21:40 »

Sade, i'm not blaming it all on Cureton. If you read some of my previous posts I think the whole team is a waste of space. All i'm saying is Cureton is shit and I don't understand all this praise for him. It's the same with Iffy. The bloke's relegated us and everyone loves him. FUCKING WHY? Can someone please tell me why a player who can't hit a cows arse with a bango and a manager who has got us relegated is so fucking idolised.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 10:21:51 »

him being in a reading shirt the day after we were relegated is unforgivable in my book, hope the prick fucks off.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: