Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: "Push-farting"  (Read 2711 times)
walrus

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 00:01:31 »

Has anyone ever heard of this or is my flatmate weird?

On discussing the problems of trapped wind, the subject of "push-farting" was raised, which neither me or my friend had heard of.  Basically, it involves going down on all fours, putting your head near the floor and pushing your arse into the air.  Once you fart, you will continue farting for at least 3 or 4 times.  My record tonight was 7, this seemingly determined by the size of the initial fart.  This has kept me in histerics all night and stopped me doing any revision for my 9am exam tomorrow....

Is this new or am I wayyy behind?  
flammableBen

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 00:07:30 »

wtf??? I've never heard of it, but I'm gonna give it ago...

Guarentee I get carried away and pebble dash my boxers on an over push.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 10:25:32 »

Quote from: "Walrus"
Has anyone ever heard of this or is my flatmate weird?

On discussing the problems of trapped wind, the subject of "push-farting" was raised, which neither me or my friend had heard of.  Basically, it involves going down on all fours, putting your head near the floor and pushing your arse into the air.  Once you fart, you will continue farting for at least 3 or 4 times.  My record tonight was 7, this seemingly determined by the size of the initial fart.  This has kept me in histerics all night and stopped me doing any revision for my 9am exam tomorrow....

Is this new or am I wayyy behind?  

Sounds like your flatmate wants to bum you
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 10:48:46 »

Walrus you freak, are you going to give us a demo in the merlin saturday?
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 10:48:47 »

That is absolutely discusting. Whoever thought of that has issues.

RED ARMY
santini

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 12:22:19 »

Common habit of student days was to return from pub suitably lubricated and resplendently full of onion rings and curry sauce. On assuming position as described, farts could even be ignited to great effect especially in darkened room. Cool
land_of_bo

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 13:07:07 »

I used to do that back when I was about 10 - although we used to call it "brewing" - the process involes using the anus to suck in air whilst it is pointing up, then level out for the exhalation!

Oops
jim

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 13:50:48 »

Quote from: "land_of_bo"
I used to do that back when I was about 10 - although we used to call it "brewing" - the process involes using the anus to suck in air whilst it is pointing up, then level out for the exhalation!

Oops

You're talking through your arse again!
stfc_carver

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 15:59:08 »

Sade

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 16:16:46 »

Sad  My uncle still gets me to pull his finger and then he will pop really loudly.

To be honest I hate burps more than farts. Especially when the person has just had a tuna sarnie. No nice.

RED ARMY
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 16:23:47 »

I'll be testing this at the next opportune moment. If it succeeds, it may turn into a mission with mates to ignite a fart (a mission that has, sadly, failed before. The farter involved still has a burn mark on his arse).

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: