Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Some away day Yeovil Red memories from the season  (Read 12448 times)
stfc_carver

« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2006, 21:20:43 »

Brentford - dont remember much, had an arguement with police and stationmaster after kickin a door in on the train cos we hit sum inconsiderate bastard who tried to kill himself. very nearly got kicked in by sum chelsea fans.

Gillingham - Pissing on a harvester restaurant, good sing-song in pub. being thrown out for 'tryin to punch' darren byfield.

Yeovil - got pissed, had mex whisper things in my ear for most of the 1st half. had the last chicken balti pie, much to DMR's anger. saw sum1 i hate whos never been b4. some lads shoutin 'COON, COON, COON!' at an asian lad gettin off the train on the way back.

Swansea - whetherspoons in swindon at 11, broke my fone, RFK sick on his shoes, goin mental when shakes scored. nrly crashin on the way home.

Brizzle - 1st beer: 8.40. (thanks whits) sing 'we all dream of a team of alan reeves' most of the way ther. shoutin at an unsuspectin arsenal fan in calne. fallin asleep in pub. bein given a cheeseburger after asking for a hotdog (no, really) cos the stupid bird at the burger bar was a fukin immigrant. goin mental when brown scored. being ran into by a police horse outside the ground. seeing a city fan crash. whits assaulting me.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2006, 21:34:09 »

I didn't get to as many away games as I would of like due to work..

Barnsley- Really hyped up for this. Good beer in the Leisure Centre. Liked Oakwell.

Franchise- Can't really say anything.

Gillingham- Pissed up. Didn't get in, thrown out. My TEF tour debut. Post Code......

Yeovil- Saw Yeovil Red in the pub but he doesn't know it!  Smiley Village putting am empty glass in my beer... :x

Swansea- Why?

City- Late for the game and left early.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
STFC Village

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2006, 21:48:31 »

Quote from: "stfcfan"
Village putting am empty glass in my beer... :x
:? Did I? Sorry!

Just joking about the Swans mate Wink
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2006, 21:52:09 »

Piss head!  Wink

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
sonic youth

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2006, 22:46:13 »

stfcfan seems to have missed out sarfend entirely. odd.

aylesbury - met kinky tom, saw some crap football, had a few pints, an aylesbury player had to play for us and set up our goal.

crawley - walrus resurrecting fallon's career with some well-timed abuse, the hunchback of notre dame.

barnsley - yeovil doing a spacker thing in whits' car, sleeping with his eyes open, optimism ruined entirely

tranmere - longest away trip i've ever made, asher scared me a bit. sunny day.

walsall - went with my old man, walked for miles to get to the pub, got a lift back to the ground with mex's sister in the worlds smallest car, santini scared me.

donny - fucking brilliant atmosphere, fantastic feeling. great night.

Franchise - only away game i've ever driven to, the ufo's were ace and spacey drunkenly stumbling into my house and talking to my parents.

brentford - lovely sunny day, drove up with my dad, whits left at half-time. my first ever balti pie.

huddersfield - cowhorses, where's me jumper, tom's assault on a small child in the pub, asher's sock obsession, balti pie on a plate.

port vale - fucking cold, chavvy car.

rotherham - no pub, lovely fry-up, first away win.

oldham - wrong way round the m60, mental bundle at the front, not being able to smoke during game.

chesterfield - asher nearly going through a table in the pub, i bought a round.

gillingham - utterly insane and i lost the plot completely. and i was sober.

southend - fucking freezing, snowing, insane traffic, terrifying near death experience(s).

nottm forest - shite

swansea - wales, welsh people, the welsh spelling of lift being lifft.

bristol city - fantastic day out, crap navigation.

16 away games plus 2 friendlies isn't too bad.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2006, 23:16:54 »

Quote from: "stfcfan"
Piss head!  Wink

Whats wrong with the famous trip to southend stfcfan?
DMR

« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 08:44:34 »

I've had far too much fun (and beer) to do a similar sort of post in a coherent manner.

It's been emotional.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 11:22:36 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"

donny - fucking brilliant atmosphere, fantastic feeling. great night.

huddersfield - cowhorses, where's me jumper, tom's assault on a small child in the pub, asher's sock obsession, balti pie on a plate.

Yes

My two fav away trips I'd say....

Still think Huddersfield away was the best performance of the season. Shame you didnt mention Super David Stroud running down the wing
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 12:34:07 »

Franchise :- Short 50 min drive from my house, got there with my mate and met TEF in the big bar i can't remember. Yeovil said he was going for a fight and they had no pies  :evil:

TRANMERE :- A crap bank holiday monday game where i drove Magic up there. We met Mr Asher and Marie in car park there and went for a drink where we met Sonic, Whits, DV85.

BRENTFORD :- Drove down with my mate and father. Lovelly sunny day and good pies. Spoke to DMR on arrival at turnstile to find he had been fighting.

WALSALL :- A gay kick off time cos Eng-er-land were playing. Dropped magic, mrs magic and whits off at pub in Walsall centre.

HUDDERSFIELD :- I drove up with Ash and met Lady, Sonic, Whits and DV85 there. Later on KT, Mex and senior KT arrivied. Ash bought some Huddersfield socks and the beer was shit.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 12:37:35 »

Forgot one!

PORT VALE :- Drove up with Magic. Stoke is a shithole.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 12:52:50 »

Oh i did Aylesbury too!
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 12:59:03 »

Oh.... well if your going to include pre season friendlys!  Cheesy  I went to bristol rovers away and that was shit hot. Boiling hot day, I got a little sun burnt! Stood on the terraces in shades love it  Cool  Went in their supporters bar before the game which was cool too, got talking to a nice couple who supported them. And there was a rovers fan with a rovers flag in the away end!

RED ARMY
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 13:01:40 »

The Gas will be our big derby next year.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 13:05:12 »

Yep. City will be counting on us to do them over atleast twice.

RED ARMY
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 13:07:04 »

Quote from: "Sade"
Yep. I will be counting on you to do me over the sink at least twice.

:shock:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: