Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Where There's Blaine, There's Insane  (Read 2222 times)
Spud

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 04:48:47 »

Quote from: "Rossi"
Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
I prefer Derren Brown, Blaine's stunts tend to be pretty tedious most of the time. The box one was shit.

Agree completely, although Blaine is good at magic, I find his stunts stupid, tbh why is it entertaining watchin someone stand in a box for a few weeks?  I remember the best bit about him in the box in London was when drunken yobs were shouting abuse at him and lobbing stuff at his box.  Derren Brown on the other hand is entertaining to watch and seems quite down to earth, unlike Blaine who is a right weirdo

Yes

You missed out the bit about the bloke who was hitting Golf balls in his direction.  Cheesy
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 18:15:51 »

Derren Brown's stuff is much more interesting although its all getting a bit same old now
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 18:21:40 »

Blaine's done some good tricks and some that were way too overhyped (levitation etc.). But because everyone has copied him he needed to do something different so I can hardly blame him. I couldn't really give a toss about his stunts though.
Amir

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 18:22:52 »

You missed out the bit about the bloke who was hitting Golf balls in his direction

And when someone shone a laser at him and he thought they had a shooter Cheesy
genf_stfc

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 19:31:55 »

my personal favourite was the Mcdonalnd happy meal flown up to him in his box under a radio controlled helicopter - genious.

i'd quite like to go to new york to either:

a - stand behind his goldfish bowl with me grundies down, so that someone can take a picture of blaine standing next to a huge magnified and distorted cock.

b - creep up at night time and take a dump in the aquarium, so that its floating around after him in the morning.
STFC Village

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 21:13:37 »

Quote from: "genf_stfc"
b - creep up at night time and take a dump in the aquarium, so that its floating around after him in the morning.
That's a good point. Does he have a tube for his piss and shit, or will he be swimming round in his own faeces?
Sussex

« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 21:21:43 »

Quote from: "STFC Village"
That's a good point. Does he have a tube for his piss and shit, or will he be swimming round in his own faeces?

Apparently he emptied himself over a period of time beforehand, so he's got nothing left to shit. Half a stone lost in the process.

Pissing to be done via a catheter (sp)

Fucking knob though, whatever his preperation was!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, May 4, 2006, 00:31:29 »

Quote from: "STFC Village"

I think you meant fishes.
STFC Village

« Reply #23 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 00:30:47 »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4979700.stm

"Blaine has said his skin is causing him pain "like constant pins and needles" after five days in the acrylic sphere."

:roll:
STFC Village

« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, May 9, 2006, 10:15:48 »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4983768.stm

Why did they rescue him? :x
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, May 9, 2006, 12:27:01 »

Fucking pointless. Knob jockey of the highest ordrr.
FlashGordon

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, May 9, 2006, 12:34:57 »

'Let him die, let him die, let him die....'

Come on YOU REDS!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: