Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: curetons a cunt don't you think?  (Read 8742 times)
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2006, 15:39:32 »

agree with you. i dont know where all this cureton shit has come from and i certainly dont think he needs the booing.

ricky shakes- fucking awful touch, finds it hard to run and keep the ball in play, has missed sitters

lets start booing him??

i think cureton is right to want to play in a higher league and i think he is good enough to do so. even though i would still want him to play for town. all this unnessasary booing it doesnt take a genious to work out why he would want to leave, if he went to colchester he would have fans who like him and a higher standard of football. i cant understand why fans hate players for wanting to play at a higher level? obviously we would prefer if they played with us but if you were in there shoes? i know where i would be.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2006, 15:54:19 »

Its not because he wants to play in a higher league and if you read the whole thread a lot of it is to do with his lack of respect for the club.....

If it was about him wanting to play at a higher level then Sam Parkin would have had similar treatment....which he clearly didn't get.

The fact that Curo laughed at the Reading fans jeering about Swindon going down is what angers me, that is what I would call lack of respect if not only for the fans but also for his fellow team mates.
Spud

« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2006, 15:54:57 »

I think Cureton should be stoned to death, harsh but fair.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2006, 15:56:57 »

But what did you want Curo to do, break down and cry, tell them all to fuck off???  What was the bloke meant to do?
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2006, 15:57:39 »

act with some professionalism towards to people that pay his wages?

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2006, 15:58:31 »

Well the point I was making is that if a player laughs about relegation of the club he plays for its hardly showing the fans that he cares or anyone for that matter.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2006, 15:59:00 »

Quote from: "bennett"
act with some professionalism towards to people that pay his wages?

Exactly.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2006, 16:02:31 »

He probably just laughed it off, just like a lot of people do when people take the piss.  Cause if you don't laugh it off the people taking the piss have won.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2006, 16:04:24 »

They did, they won the Championship.  :king:
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2006, 16:42:23 »

Quote from: "janaage"
But what did you want Curo to do, break down and cry, tell them all to fuck off???  What was the bloke meant to do?

score some fucking goals...

Yeovil, Hartlepool, Brist City....3 missed changes, could have got us an extra 6 points
DMR

« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2006, 17:17:57 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
Its not because he wants to play in a higher league and if you read the whole thread a lot of it is to do with his lack of respect for the club.....

If it was about him wanting to play at a higher level then Sam Parkin would have had similar treatment....which he clearly didn't get.

The fact that Curo laughed at the Reading fans jeering about Swindon going down is what angers me, that is what I would call lack of respect if not only for the fans but also for his fellow team mates.

Please don't ever put those 2 in the same breath again!
Super_Taff

« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2006, 19:33:11 »

Not even to say Super Sam shits all over Cureo?
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2006, 20:00:34 »

If he's here next year are you all going to get on his back then?

If he bags a hatful are you going to boo him?

thought not

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Spud

« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2006, 20:01:48 »

Quote from: "stfcfan"
If he's here next year are you all going to get on his back then?

If he bags a hatful are you going to boo him?

thought not

Im going to throw Darts at him.
STFC Village

« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 01:27:58 »

Can't really bring myself to hate Cureton. He's done reasonably well in a struggling team. Yes, he has missed chances that have cost us points; i dread to think how many points other individuals errors have cost us. I'm not putting him on a pedestal or anything, just saying the criticism is a bit OTT.

If he wants to leave, which it appears he does, let him go. Not sure why he should have any loyalty to us, he's only been with us for 6 months
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: