Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: sort it out ffs  (Read 9324 times)
DMR

« on: Monday, May 1, 2006, 15:18:27 »

too much 'im so proud' shite going around now it's over

for the most pasrt the managers, players and fans have been equally fucking rubbish this season and we've got what we deserved
STFCere

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, May 1, 2006, 15:22:53 »

disagree, if the effort from the players and staff matched the fans we would have been better off.

having said that tho, effort means shit when the ability isnt there. the plain and simple fact is that like for like our current crop of players dont have the ability bar a few exceptions.

ing on Sabin: "He's the new Thierry Henry"

Gazza on life in China: "I'm enjoying every day. I've tried everything: duck's head, chicken's head, chicken's feet and bats and hopefully, if I keep that up, I'll be flying."

'The first 90 minutes are the most important.' - Bobby Robson
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, May 1, 2006, 15:24:58 »

Daves right.

Less back slapping more back stabbing please Cool

/
W56196272
Melksham Red

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 08:16:41 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"

for the most pasrt the managers, players and fans have been equally fucking rubbish this season and we've got what we deserved

Totally agree. I've never been so ashamed to ba a town fan. Shit team, shit manager, shit fans. I've had enough of it. Only away games for me next season. The CG is full of fucking idiots.

Was I the only one in the fucking ground who wanted The Scum to stay up?
Was I the only one in the fucking ground who thinks Iffy is fucking rubbish and should go before he causes any more damage?
Was I the only one in the fucking ground who thinks Cureton is a waste of fucking space?

I could go on and on but I can't be fucking bothered. Roll on the the fucking test matches.
sonic youth

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 09:59:36 »

i wanted the scum to go down so i can spend the next few years gloating though i would have liked to see them stay up.

i've told you my feelings about iffy before (i think) so you'll know i disagree

totally agree about cureton though, fucking hate that little scrote.
my-velocity

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 10:01:46 »

Iffy should and will stay as he has the backing of the team and the club. And Curo should go as he has just became fukin rubbish as he doesn't want to be here any more.
DMR

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 10:06:08 »

Quote from: "Melksham Red"
Quote from: "dave_m_russell"

Totally agree. I've never been so ashamed to ba a town fan. Shit team, shit manager, shit fans. I've had enough of it. Only away games for me next season. The CG is full of fucking idiots.

Was I the only one in the fucking ground who wanted The Scum to stay up?
Was I the only one in the fucking ground who thinks Iffy is fucking rubbish and should go before he causes any more damage?
Was I the only one in the fucking ground who thinks Cureton is a waste of fucking space?

I could go on and on but I can't be fucking bothered. Roll on the the fucking test matches.

100% agree.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 10:13:51 »

Iffy - rubbish ? My oh my. Fickle or what!

RED ARMY
DMR

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 10:18:23 »

No, I always said he's not going to be up to the job and we're down, aren't we?

Being a "nice guy" counts for fuck all, sadly- get a proper manager in not a kiddies trainer.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 10:28:53 »

He is a nice guy, and I know thats not the point.

However nobody could of saved us, I'm sorry but its true. He gave it his best shot, and if we get rid of him before we give him a chance we're stupid fools.

RED ARMY
Melksham Red

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 10:31:55 »

Quote from: "Sade"
Iffy - rubbish ? My oh my. Fickle or what!

Why am I fickle? And why the fuck do we keep a manager who has relegated us? Don't tell me he's not had a chance because he fucking has. 30 odd games of a chance.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 10:40:27 »

of course he hasnt had a fucking chance, or did I imagine our top goal scorer and probably best player being sold from under him against his wishes?

Remember that last 20 minutes against Bournemouth when Lee Peacock came on and scored, the team looked complete then....final piece of the puzzle
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 11:52:59 »

Give him 10 matches i say, if no improvement then get rid.
DMR

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 11:55:34 »

No- we made the same mistake with King last year.

Says thanks to Iffy now. Give the new man full use of the summer transfer market, a pre-season and opening games.
sonic youth

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 12:00:11 »

agreed, but only if it's holloway who comes in.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: