Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NEW INVESTORS....  (Read 12663 times)
Dorset Red

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Thursday, April 27, 2006, 15:58:21 »

"Swindon deputy chairman Mark Devlin has revealed that the club has recently been in talks with potential new investors.

He said: "There is nothing concrete at the moment but we certainly hope to get them on board sooner rather than later."

SOURCE: WDP

THe original quote in this thread refers to "Investors"....plural. Does that mean there are others in addition to Mr Power waiting in the wings?Huh?Huh??
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Thursday, April 27, 2006, 16:00:10 »

He also said the new investor didn't live in England which I think Mr Power does.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Thursday, April 27, 2006, 16:31:12 »

In all seriousness, I'd be astonished if centre-back was Bill Power, partly because the references to being a Swindon fan etc don't gel, but also because from what I can gather from his behaviour at QPR, he'd be unlikely to use language like:

wankers like you make me think why should I bother.
No further info or hope will be given on this website.
Just wait and see what happens then put your hands in the air and say 'I was the disbelieving tosser who wanted to take the piss'.
You arsehole.

C'mon, this was just a wind-up merchant: if no-one came in, we'd all have forgotten about it; if someone did, he could start everyone wondering well like this really.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Thursday, April 27, 2006, 16:47:50 »

I don't think CB is Mr Power, but I certainly think he had a very good idea of what was going on. OK, he reckoned the investor was a Swindon fan which was not right but there are too many other things for it to be a coincidence.

I think it is fair to say that Centre Back knows what he is on about.

At the same time, I don't think he should be too harsh on people for being sceptical.  I mean, this is STFC!!!!
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Thursday, April 27, 2006, 16:59:02 »

He sounds a top bloke to me!

I'd like to buy Mr Bill 'Austin' Powers a drink  Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: