Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New investment - Bill Power - £1M  (Read 11470 times)
jonbd

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, April 27, 2006, 13:13:53 »

Fucking ace news  Cheesy
red macca

« Reply #61 on: Thursday, April 27, 2006, 13:17:38 »

im flying out to tenereife tonight and was dreading the fact we can be relegated while im out their.now i want to put this season to bed and look forward to next season something i could not do yesterday.. i cant wait for next season my ban has been overturned im gonna be watching the town again lets hope its a good season
flammableBen

« Reply #62 on: Thursday, April 27, 2006, 14:12:27 »

Just spent the last half an hour running around my house shouting BILL POWER at my housemates. Think I may have confused them a bit.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Thursday, April 27, 2006, 14:12:38 »

now thats quite nice to hear.  Soapy Tit Wank

sonic youth

« Reply #64 on: Thursday, April 27, 2006, 14:50:51 »

been thinking about this all day and it's fuckin fantastic news. dont want to get carried away but how can't i? it's been so long since something good happened to us that it's almsot unbelievable.
Amir

« Reply #65 on: Thursday, April 27, 2006, 14:53:03 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
been thinking about this all day and it's fuckin fantastic news. dont want to get carried away but how can't i? it's been so long since something good happened to us that it's almsot unbelievable.

That's how I feel.  It's a bit disorientating.
flammableBen

« Reply #66 on: Thursday, April 27, 2006, 14:55:02 »

Sort of feeling like celebrating but don't really know what to do with my self now.

Just listening to his radio interview and he sounds like an ace bloke. Probably insane to put his money into our club though.
jim

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Thursday, April 27, 2006, 15:15:44 »

I suspect his motives - I heard that he was putting a mini-bar against each players peg in the changing room so that they don't miss a round  Beers
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Thursday, April 27, 2006, 15:21:16 »

Soapy Tit Wank Jim,you are evil Wink .Lets just bask in a bit of good news for a bit,don't sully it already Smiley .

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Thursday, April 27, 2006, 15:24:53 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
Sort of feeling like celebrating but don't really know what to do with my self now.

Just listening to his radio interview and he sounds like an ace bloke. Probably insane to put his money into our club though.

tbh i'm fairly surprised it hasn't happened sooner. There is a lot of potential at the club and it's never really been exploited. Just being the only league club in wiltshire, which has nearly 700,000 people is a major plus point.
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Thursday, April 27, 2006, 20:00:15 »

Know i'm a bit late to this, but what excellent news.

Like many others, I was really worried about next year with the final CVA payment to make in 2007 of about 900k. With the money troubles we have now I could never see us making that.

Feel so much happier now  Cool  Cool
fatbury

« Reply #71 on: Thursday, April 27, 2006, 20:05:10 »

Having read and listened to all the interviews it is GREAT news

At the very least it means the club wont go bankrupt which might have happened if we go down at the end of this season

As it happens .. even if we do .. we have a better chance of keeping the better players .. we have a good foundation to start League 2 life with and it fills everybody with enthusiasm ahead of next season

A new management / coaching team - hopefully Holloway would bring us some joy -- hopefully!

Anyway something to look forward to at last and who knows maybe we can solve this stadium lark too
santini

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Thursday, April 27, 2006, 20:34:22 »

Quote from: "Chris K"
Someone needs to think of a song for Saturday at Ashton Gate.

Got to be Jennifer Rush - The Power of Love

We're heading for something
Somewhere I've never been
Sometimes I am frightened
But I'm ready to learn
'Bout of the power of love
The power of love
Sometimes I am frightened
But I'm ready to learn
'Bout of the power of love

Surely that can be adapted to say "The Love of Power"
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Wednesday, May 10, 2006, 08:34:46 »

Looking just now on powers Q & A on the official site.......very very positive!  Fingers crossed he will  make a positive impact.  Beers
my-velocity

« Reply #74 on: Wednesday, May 10, 2006, 09:40:59 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
Looking just now on powers Q & A on the official site.......very very positive!  Fingers crossed he will  make a positive impact.  Beers

Yes, and he's stated that Iffy will stay. Nothing about Holloway in there just a rumour although it would be nice if he came.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: