Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: We have sold....  (Read 5085 times)
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Friday, April 28, 2006, 14:47:31 »

That sounds about right .

RED ARMY
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, April 28, 2006, 15:18:24 »

Quote from: "Sade"
I'm sure plenty will pay on the day. I know I am. Although I am disappointed that the number is quite low considering its our last away game in this division (probably) and our last chance to play City for a while.
STFC Village

« Reply #32 on: Friday, April 28, 2006, 15:20:17 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
and our last chance to play City for a while.
A year r4e, just a year Wink
my-velocity

« Reply #33 on: Friday, April 28, 2006, 15:24:18 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
I'm sure plenty will pay on the day. I know I am. Although I am disappointed that the number is quite low considering its our last away game in this division (probably) and our last chance to play City for a while.

People don't want to see City thump us. But yet again we could always beat them :roll:
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Friday, April 28, 2006, 15:28:32 »

If we beat them it will be the best day of my life and atleast we can go down to league two laughing and with a smile on our faces  Cheesy

On their forum, most of them are routing for 3-0/4-0 wins. They are so smug about it and absolutely loving it.

I never usually say this word but please let me say it just for today.........................CUNTS! ARRGGH GRRRRR.

RED ARMY
my-velocity

« Reply #35 on: Friday, April 28, 2006, 15:30:16 »

If we beat them it will be the best day of my life and atleast we can go down to league two laughing and with a smile on our faces  Cheesy

On their forum, most of them are routing for 3-0/4-0 wins. They are so smug about it and absolutely loving it.

I never usually say this word but please let me say it just for today.........................CUNTS! ARRGGH GRRRRR.

Yeah i saw their predictions, 6-0 and cureton to be sent off haha yeah right. I think it'll be a draw myself 1-1, but you never know.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: