Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 20:18:51 »

....We wanted it....and it showed....more of the same please
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 20:21:27 »

Baring in mind the little Brentford showed up front at Griffin Park, and the changed attitude today, score on Saturday?  Is it worth me going, or is it going to be a repeat of the Dongs.  I have no money but I think I'm going to have to go....
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 20:23:25 »

you can't miss it 'rus. we might be as good as down, but we can get behind the team.

just don't wear jeans with holes in this time you numpty.
Amir

« Reply #3 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 20:26:13 »

With the pressure in some way off, hopefully we'll be able to get behind them a bit more and see something in reward.  You never know...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 20:27:30 »

if we play with that passion next game, then I will accept the result whatever...
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 20:27:44 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
you can't miss it 'rus. we might be as good as down, but we can get behind the team.

I don't have any jeans without holes in....   Cheesy

We're not as good as down, a win at Brentford is a realistic target, who knows what the rest of the football league will throw up results-wise.  I refuse to give in til we're mathematically down, and then I'll hope for a 10 point reduction for teams above us for financial rregularities....  
my-velocity

« Reply #6 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 20:28:44 »

Quote from: "Amir"
With the pressure in some way off, hopefully we'll be able to get behind them a bit more and see something in reward.  You never know...

That's the right attitude to have. This is the time we really need to get behind the time and i think we can do this as we have a good team, which may sometimes be inconsistent but can play one hell of a game when they try.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 20:57:05 »

Where's he gonna put his legs?

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 21:08:29 »

Quote from: "adje"

Where's he gonna put his legs?
:roll:

We can stay up. I'm not saying we will. It is unlikely.
We can but hope, and that I shall do
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, April 18, 2006, 07:11:15 »

Fucking Town,after saturday when i was having a little cry to myself at Swindon station,i knew it was all over,now we are just going to be sent down by the fucking SHITTY instead  :evil: !!!!! Beating Scunthorpe has just delayed the inevitable.Thanks a lot you shower of shite so called football team,yesterday i wanted us to lose and we couldn't do that.
Massive well done to the long suffering supporters who went though,bad luck to those who were going and after Saturday didn't bother,fucking typical.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
santini

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, April 18, 2006, 09:23:47 »

Quote from: "larwood"
Massive well done to the long suffering supporters who went though,bad luck to those who were going and after Saturday didn't bother,fucking typical.
Sucks to the fairweather fans - you missed a great game. Always looked likely to score. So much passion in the team and support!

Easily the better side early on. Didn't let our heads drop after they scored. Fully deserved to get back in it. Should have had a third in the second half when Shakes put in a great cross and Benjamin couldn't quite get there for a tap in. Any other striker with any sort of pace and it would have been in.

Comfortable win in the end - Sean and Nicho were different class at the heart of the defence.

You would have been proud of them.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, April 18, 2006, 11:34:50 »

Quote from: "santini"
Sucks to the fairweather fans - you missed a great game. Always looked likely to score. So much passion in the team and support!

Easily the better side early on. Didn't let our heads drop after they scored. Fully deserved to get back in it. Should have had a third in the second half when Shakes put in a great cross and Benjamin couldn't quite get there for a tap in. Any other striker with any sort of pace and it would have been in.

Comfortable win in the end - Sean and Nicho were different class at the heart of the defence.

You would have been proud of them.

He is not wrong you know, very impressed with the central defenders, esp seen as Nicholas hasnt been used there much before for us....
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, April 18, 2006, 11:43:33 »

Sorry Santini,but proud of them,no fucking way.ITS TOO FUCKING LATE NOW,WE ARE DOWN,yesterdays result just means that we will get relegated at Shitty instead of next week.Where was all this passion against Hartlepool and the mac dons,it wasn't there because they don't give a shit.Bastards :evil:

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, April 18, 2006, 19:13:54 »

How dare you say the fans were great. Ban him.

:roll:
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, April 18, 2006, 21:56:57 »

Sorry Santini,but proud of them,no fucking way.ITS TOO FUCKING LATE NOW,WE ARE DOWN,yesterdays result just means that we will get relegated at Shitty instead of next week.Where was all this passion against Hartlepool and the mac dons,it wasn't there because they don't give a shit.Bastards :evil:

Fuck off is that what you really care about?  I'd rather be relegated at the fucking Kassam Stadium on the last day of the season going down with some fight than be relegated 3 games before the end of the season.  Think about it for a second - yesterday's result has given us a glimmer, a very faint glimmer, of staying up.  Something to hope for, something to make the remaining games interesting.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: