Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Top Tips  (Read 3224 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, January 27, 2005, 11:48:27 »

Take a telephone directory and simply cross through all the names you do not know and you have your own handy personal phone book.

Be the envy of your friends!
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, January 27, 2005, 12:05:03 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
Take a telephone directory and simply cross through all the names you do not know and you have your own handy personal phone book.

Be the envy of your friends!
good idea although wouldnt it b easier to just ask all ur friends what thier numbers r and then write them down rather than spending 2 hours doin that!
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, January 27, 2005, 12:11:37 »

But that wouldn't be hillariously funny Rich, would it?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, January 27, 2005, 12:13:29 »

true
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, January 27, 2005, 14:47:41 »

Cheesy

lightnin rich
swindonbob

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, January 27, 2005, 14:48:29 »

When handing over a £20 note for beer, check and remember the last three ID digits - then when the bastards give you £5 change and you complain and they go and get the manager and fuck you over - you'll have evidence of the note on the top of their till trays.

aptain Cabinet, trapped in a cabinet, can he get out? will he get out? course he can.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, January 27, 2005, 14:55:17 »

Quote from: "swindonbob"
When handing over a £20 note for beer, check and remember the last three ID digits - then when the bastards give you £5 change and you complain and they go and get the manager and fuck you over - you'll have evidence of the note on the top of their till trays.

that happened to me in the walkabout in swindon. fucking pissed me right off. they said come back at the end of the night and took my details etc, but it was pure bollocks. I ran out of cash 20 mins later and went home
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, January 27, 2005, 14:57:05 »

Quote from: "swindonbob"

what happened to the customer always being right?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #23 on: Thursday, January 27, 2005, 14:59:09 »

they're twats in there. they refused entry to a girl who'd had radiotherapy treatment and wanted to wear her hat because she was self concious about her hair.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: