Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Poor  (Read 3486 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« on: Thursday, December 9, 2004, 09:34:29 »

Just wanted to vet my anger from last nite...

What a poor performance. Another one. We have not looked at all good all season. My only highlight that sticks in my mind is the city games to be honest. I've been to so many home and away games, travelled the country, but have been let down   Crying  

Last nite was the last straw. I AM NOT going on sat. I'm gonna go down the pub and drown my sorrows. I blame Mr King. Fair enough he HAS done a brilliant job for the club and I admire and thank him for all his hard work, commitment and passion he's put in but everyone has their time- and his is now. I know some of you will be saying 'Get off his case, he's had no money etc' but the lads seem to lack confidence. Lack of passion. It is his job to sort it, he even admitted it on the radio!! Ever since the first City win at Ashton Gate we've been poor. Ok we beat Hull, but come on, did we really deserve it? We were lucky that they couldn't finish or defend. STFC players have lost the spark, comittment and desire. The fans are getting bored and lacklustre (See previous posts). The club needs a fresh start. If we are gonna do anything this season, we need to sort things out. I know people will ask 'Who can we get in' or 'Who'd come here?', and to be honest I don't know. I just feel a new face may do wonders. Can they do any worse?

Rant over.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, December 9, 2004, 21:10:35 »

Quote from: "stfcfan"
I know people will ask 'Who can we get in' or 'Who'd come here?', and to be honest I don't know. I just feel a new face may do wonders. Can they do any worse?

Of course they can do much worse, a new manager could come in and we could go onto lose every game for the rest of the season. I think it's fairly unlikely that a new manager coming in now would guide us to promotion, so where's the improvement?
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, December 9, 2004, 21:38:26 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
Quote from: "stfcfan"
I know people will ask 'Who can we get in' or 'Who'd come here?', and to be honest I don't know. I just feel a new face may do wonders. Can they do any worse?

Of course they can do much worse, a new manager could come in and we could go onto lose every game for the rest of the season. I think it's fairly unlikely that a new manager coming in now would guide us to promotion, so where's the improvement?

Exactly. I can't understand anyone who says King has taken us as far as he can or could a new manager do any worse. Odviously they could do far far worse and most managers probably would. Could they do any better? Unlikely.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: