Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Arse through  (Read 5101 times)
Spud

« Reply #30 on: Thursday, April 6, 2006, 16:39:56 »

Quote from: "oxford_fan"
what about "where were you when you were shit!", ben?

That's another Chelsea chant.
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, April 6, 2006, 16:41:45 »

a chant to be directed to all these new chelsea fans, yes
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, April 6, 2006, 16:45:00 »

a chant to be directed to all these new chelsea fans, yes
Definitely. I bet most of them don't know we have played them at all in the last 100 years. They probably think footballing time began in 2002
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, April 6, 2006, 17:17:54 »

I hope Arsenal win it.
Don't like Barcelona, apart from Ronaldinho....who's a bit good.
Deco is a cunt, and so is Eto'o for spitting in the face of another player..lowest of the low.
AC Milan, very tactical side, well organised, just not that exciting to watch really.
Don't know fuck all about Villareal....I will go back through this thread and use that link that someone kindly put up Smiley
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, April 6, 2006, 21:37:34 »

Quote from: "Ginginho"
I hope Arsenal win it.
Deco is a cunt, and so is Eto'o for spitting in the face of another player..lowest of the low.
AC Milan, very tactical side, well organised, just not that exciting to watch really.
Don't know fuck all about Villareal....I will go back through this thread and use that link that someone kindly put up Smiley

I hope Neilodah punches you in the face for saying that Smiley

/
W56196272
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Friday, April 7, 2006, 00:02:59 »

villareal are sick - they have Riquelme  Cool
Spud

« Reply #36 on: Friday, April 7, 2006, 04:39:01 »

villareal are sick - they have Riquelme  Cool

Call a Doctor!
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Friday, April 7, 2006, 05:35:36 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Quote from: "Ginginho"
I hope Arsenal win it.

I hope Neilodah punches you in the face for saying that Smiley

Yeah I love winding him up about Spurs/Arsenal.
To be honest I couldn't give a shit really...
We'll be in the Merlin Sat lunch time, I'll be rooting for Man City just to piss him off.  Beers

He wouldn't punch me in the face, he couldn't reach.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Friday, April 7, 2006, 10:09:21 »

I remember the first time I went to Stamford Bridge, it was in 1988 and the ground was an absolute tip apart from the one massive East Stand.  It was a funny old game, we were 3-2 down at half time and that was the final score. What I think turned out to be the winning goal came from a haymaker of a clearance from Dave Beasant which Ross McLaren and Fraser Digby both went up for. Sadly Fraser did not alert Ross of his presence and Ross, instead of heading the ball safely back to his goalkeeper, in fact back headed it into a gaping empty net.
neiliodeh

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Friday, April 7, 2006, 14:29:20 »

Ginginho you are a fucking cunt, i hate those muslim loving, rank, pikey mother fuckers.

I fucking hope a plane with the players and some of there fans gets took over by extremists and gets flown into stamford bridge.

fucking wankers.

AKA IWBFCOAW
Dazzza

« Reply #40 on: Friday, April 7, 2006, 16:03:44 »

I love the arse,

whaaaaaaaaaay heeeeeeey bend over lads.  

I dig what the French tickler has done over the past few years bringing in the cream of young players from around the world.

Where Arsey has suffered a bit IMO is not bringing in a handful of established stars to replace the likes of Pires, Viera, Dennis and co all departing or coming to the end of their careers.

Must admit though I fucking hate all 2nd team glory chasers unless it's some egg cup chasing part time outfit which is fair enough in my red book.

Watching a Premiership team is like looking at your Dad and thinking there's a handsome fellow but I wouldn't want to bum him every week.

Supporting a Premiership team is like having sweaty wet bum sex with your Dad every day of the week.

neiliodeh

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Saturday, April 8, 2006, 06:16:53 »

Please dont get me wrong, I am a Spurs fan with a very strong liking of all things Swindon.

I can surely not be a glory hunter, neither win fuck all.

Watching Swindon and Spurs is like being arse raped by a group of well hung eastern european men, at times it hurts.....sometimes you might like it, but most of the time it never goes as easy as you would like.

I can appreciatte what the french cunt has done at the scum but they are still all a bunch of inbred wankers.

I hope those cunts win nothing, get to the final and lose. All the wankers in the crowd crying and sobbing.....thats a right touch.

Dont give me all this they are British bollocks, i fucking hate them. The same way i want those yellow belly fuckers from up the road to win nothing. To be honest i hope they all catch bird flu and have to be buried in make shift mass graves, then we burn the fucking shite hole down.

And breathe.....

AKA IWBFCOAW
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Saturday, April 8, 2006, 08:00:38 »

i sense a lot of pent up agression there  Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: