Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wrestlemania 22!!  (Read 7844 times)
STFC Village

« Reply #45 on: Sunday, April 2, 2006, 20:36:36 »

Just found out you can book it via the TV Guide Oops Cheers for the (helpful :-))( ) suggestion Whits.

Beers at the ready. Think i might play a game. Everytime JR says either "Oh My God!!!!!!", or, "I Have Never Seen Anything Like This, In All My Years In The WWE!!!!", or, "Hellacious!!!!", i down a can. I'm not going to make it past the first match Cool
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Sunday, April 2, 2006, 20:43:46 »

OH MAH GAWD...!

Or....how such other classics....as 'he's running like a scolded government mule'

What the hell is one of those when its at home.... :?
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Monday, April 3, 2006, 03:02:55 »

Edge vs Foley was a great match.

Couldn't believe HHH tapped out. How gay. I almost won our betting-game thingy despite a serious lack of knowledge on the subject of wrestling!  Cheesy
STFC Village

« Reply #48 on: Monday, April 3, 2006, 03:07:55 »

Quote from: "STFC Village"
The card is......

Torrie Wilson Vs Candice Michelle (Playboy Pillowfight)Awful Match - Plenty of T & A though....
Trish Stratus Vs Mickie James (Womens Championship Match)For a womens match, pretty good, nice lesbo slant on it too
Undertaker Vs Mark Henry (Casket Match)A predictably poor match
Chris Benoit Vs John Bradshaw Layfield (American Championship Match)Rubbish match
Mick Foley Vs Edge (Hardcore Match)Plenty of gore, a few nice moves, decent match
Booker T & Charmelle Vs The Boogeyman (2-on-1 Match)Load of crap
Shaun Michaels Vs Vince McMahon (No Holds Barred)Decent match, just drew it out a bit too long though
Kane & Big Show Vs Carlito & Chris Masters (Tag Team Championship Match)A bit predictable, not a particularly great match
Ric Flair Vs Rob Van Dam Vs Shelton Benjamin Vs Bobby Lashley Vs Finlay Vs Matt Hardy (Money In The Bank Ladder Match)Best match by far, worth the £15 alone! One of the best matches i have ever seen
Randy Orton Vs Kurt Angle Vs Rey Mysterio (World Heavyweight Championship Match)A shock victory, can't help but feel they are really dragging out this Eddie Guerrero thing too far. Reasonable match though
John Cena Vs HHH (WWE Championship Match)Ashame Trips didn't win it, but it was a good match, asmosphere sounded great, with half the crowd cheering Cena, and half HHH
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Monday, April 3, 2006, 03:32:15 »

i think i agree with all that mate.

for me though foley v edge was better than i thought. i knew foley would lose with a big thing at the end as he would be the only one to dare to do it.

Can't believe triple h won, espically as the backlash advert had john cena saying 'i will reclaim what is rightfully mine' so im abit confused about that in the advert, makes no sense now.

Rey is crap and boring, eddie thing has gone on too long, orton will beat him soon, batista v orton rivalry.

Ladder match was quality though, ric flair, was that injury real or not? looked like it to be honest.

Undertaker was poor match, won of course. Boogeyman was poor, just had its funny moments (like the sketch beforehand was very funny)

Shawn Micheals match was good ending and overall a good fight.

Now question is, is DX reforming? HHH and HBK both did DX Signs? surely thats for a reason!!?

anyway, cricket is on....come on england. cheerio!
STFC Village

« Reply #50 on: Monday, April 3, 2006, 03:52:15 »

Quote from: "Johno"
Can't believe triple h won, espically as the backlash advert had john cena saying 'i will reclaim what is rightfully mine' so im abit confused about that in the advert, makes no sense now.
Cena won Johno..... :?

I think the Flair injury was fake, he didn't land on his leg, he landed on his back. Was an awesome move though Cool
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Monday, April 3, 2006, 04:47:15 »

Soapy Tit Wank woops, im tired meant to say cena of course

oh forgot to say, cena and HHH entrances....what? why? crap...yes.
rudeboydreas

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Monday, April 3, 2006, 08:56:22 »

I thought it was a lot better than it was on paper.
Money in the Bank was the best match for me.
HBK v Vince was spoiled by the spirit squad running in straight away, but then they were the highlight of the match. They are quality.
Undi's match was much better than anything Mark Henry has done in the last 10 years - thank god his contract is up in the summer though!
Rey's match was poor, that's the problem with a 3 way match, you need to make it quick and lots of highspots because there is no pace for submission wrestling with 3 guys. Shame as the other main event was clearly not going to be a wrestling clinic. And yes, Rey should not have won the belt, Angle rules Smiley
The entrances for the Raw main event were for want of a better word gay (and I don't use that word very often!), and they made a mistake trying to force Cena to remain face after that response, should have turned him heel.

img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9228/diamandisal7.jpg[/img]
Spud

« Reply #53 on: Monday, April 3, 2006, 12:28:35 »

Quote from: "Johno"
i think i agree with all that mate.

for me though foley v edge was better than i thought. i knew foley would lose with a big thing at the end as he would be the only one to dare to do it.

Rey is crap and boring, eddie thing has gone on too long, orton will beat him soon, batista v orton rivalry.

Ladder match was quality though, ric flair, was that injury real or not? looked like it to be honest.

Undertaker was poor match, won of course. Boogeyman was poor, just had its funny moments (like the sketch beforehand was very funny)

Shawn Micheals match was good ending and overall a good fight.

Now question is, is DX reforming? HHH and HBK both did DX Signs? surely thats for a reason!!?

anyway, cricket is on....come on england. cheerio!

I fucking hope so.

It werent a bad PPV tbh although i did fall asleep during the Womens match, still cant believe that cunt Cena won.  :evil:
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Monday, April 3, 2006, 12:47:30 »

I didn't really like the money in the bank ladder match...it was just so poor with the amount of people who got to the to pof the ladder and just stood there looking at it. That's what annoys me about wrestling

Edge vs Foley was ace  Cool

OMG I have become an overnight wrestling nerd :|
Spud

« Reply #55 on: Monday, April 3, 2006, 12:52:03 »

The money in the bank match was the best match of the night.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Monday, April 3, 2006, 16:11:07 »

Didnt watch it, but I guess Foley was his usual awesome self....bet he put Edge over a right treat and make him look bloody awesome in the proces...
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Monday, April 3, 2006, 17:39:06 »

foley went through a table that was on fire....i knew foley would lose, purely because they would end it big and foley would be the only one to dare.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Monday, April 3, 2006, 18:40:32 »

i thought mick foley quit ages ago, does he just wrestle as himself now then?

mankind was ace
Dazzza

« Reply #59 on: Monday, April 3, 2006, 19:07:02 »

Jake the Snake is my favourite is he still going?

I saw a documentary a few years back in he was in bad shape.

Ohh and Brutus the Barber what ever happened to him?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: