Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mike Baldwins alzhiemers  (Read 2010 times)
yeo

Ignore
« on: Saturday, April 1, 2006, 22:31:01 »

Am I alone in finding it hilarious?

I maybe alone in watching Corrie come to think of it Cheesy

/
W56196272
Dazzza

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, April 1, 2006, 22:37:39 »

I find it moving and deeply tragic.

When he thought he'd boned Leanne the night before and took her shopping   Cheesy

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, April 1, 2006, 23:50:10 »

Nope, not alone - I was brought up watching Corrie and as I developed into a Northwest Nationalist (yeah, I know, that should be regionalist but then you lose the alliteration) always resented the Cockney wanker intruding on our cosy Northern nirvana. So the alzheimer's is poetic payback. Although that said, they are all a bunch of Manc scaggers anyway (ah, the conflicts of regional versus local rivalries).

But there is at least one thing the nation can agree on - what the fuck is going on with Nicky Platt? (the elder one who first popped Leanne) Some kind of scary alien abduction thing there surely - brought up on the back streets of Salford, all his family, neighbours, mates are all Mancs but he's apparently been transplanted whole from Surrey, via the best drama finishing schools, talking like the kind of posh twat who'd have taken a severe kicking for talking like that where I grew up, never mind in Mancland, and no-one fucking notices?? WTF??

Erm, I'm quite embarassed now - I never realised I was actually that bothered about Corrie. But Ken Barlow should be executed on the Red Rec by the Weatherfield Posse in revenge for some perceived slight when he was their teacher. And Fred'n'Ashley should give up butchery in exchange for running coke - "I say, oor Claire, 'e wants 'arf a key, I say, 'arf a key", "Oooh, Fred, dohn't be bothering me when I'm on the scahles, it's fiddly work tha knows".

<disclaimer>I may have drunk more than is good for me when posting on messageboard. Or more likely someone's hijacked my IP - yes, that's it, it's all Yeovil's fault</disclaimer>

<fx> falls under desk</fx>
Dazzza

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, April 1, 2006, 23:52:22 »

superb PD

yeo

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, April 1, 2006, 23:55:58 »

Thats the best rant ever

/
W56196272
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, April 2, 2006, 10:23:51 »

I feel guilty for laughing because I know its a terrible thing to have but you van't help it really.Mike baldwins really funny  Cheesy  Makes me laugh when he gets in a strop. 'I want to see alma!!!'.I never realised he was such a good actor.

I'm enjoying the eastenders episodes of late more though. With the mitchell brothers! I liked the bit where they went into a cafe and some bloke kept taking the piss out of them, calling them 'right said fred'. Phil then kicked his ass big time in the toilets  Cool

American Idol repeats are not on itv today though, Not happy.

RED ARMY
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, April 2, 2006, 10:29:27 »

Quote from: "Sade"
Phil then licked his ass big time in the toilets  Cool

saucey

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, April 2, 2006, 10:31:47 »

:shock:  Whatever turns you on bennett....

RED ARMY
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, April 2, 2006, 12:33:17 »

really hits home does this...

My gramp was in a similiar position to Mike....early days....somedays he was fine others he didnt recognise anyone....really hit and miss.

He like Mike, then had a stroke. Sadly the stroke finally did it for my gramp  Crying
Compo

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, April 2, 2006, 14:05:20 »

I feel guilty for laughing because I know its a terrible thing to have but you van't help it really.Mike baldwins really funny  Cheesy  Makes me laugh when he gets in a strop. 'I want to see alma!!!'.I never realised he was such a good actor.

I'm enjoying the eastenders episodes of late more though. With the mitchell brothers! I liked the bit where they went into a cafe and some bloke kept taking the piss out of them, calling them 'right said fred'. Phil then kicked his ass big time in the toilets  Cool

American Idol repeats are not on itv today though, Not happy.

do you wanna know who got voted out?? it wasn't very good tbh tho.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, April 2, 2006, 14:06:20 »

yeah yeah tell me if you know!  Cheesy  Please! I'm addicted.

RED ARMY
Compo

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, April 2, 2006, 14:08:01 »

lisa, the black girl with the long curly hair.......me too, it's quality!! who do you want/reckon will win??
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, April 2, 2006, 14:27:33 »

My Grandad died of it as well .It got to the point where the only thing he could remember was my Mums dog..

Mike is still hilarious though.

/
W56196272
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, April 2, 2006, 15:34:23 »

Quote from: "Compo"

lisa, the black girl with the long curly hair.......me too, it's quality!! who do you want/reckon will win??

I'm glad she went, She was good through the auditions but got a bit shite towards the end.

I want the dude with the grey hair to win  Cheesy  He's quality or chris.

RED ARMY
Dazzza

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, April 2, 2006, 16:43:54 »

My old Nan had it as well.  Towards the end she had a mouth like a fishwife   Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: