Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dont you wankers dare!!!  (Read 5620 times)
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, March 27, 2006, 17:02:29 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
My gut feeling is that we will go down but it will be close.  If that does happen and we spend next season hovering around the play off places (or better) then that to me will be far preferable to another season struggling in league one.

'At the end of the day', people just want to see their team win more games than they lose.  What division they are in is almost irrelevant.

We could of course do a Torquay and this time next season we will be struggling to stay in the league.  I prefer to believe that we will do ok. Whatever happens I can do sweet fa about it except hope for the best.
I personally would rather stay up purely for the financial benefits. Relegation is, in an odd way, attractive. The possibility of better results, new grounds, playing Oxford...but it could ruin the club
Asher

« Reply #31 on: Monday, March 27, 2006, 18:57:24 »

Im looking forward to the new grounds IF we end up going down, everything else doesnt bear thinking about.

It been a rollacoaster of a year
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, March 27, 2006, 20:11:01 »

Quote from: "larwood"

On the other hand, the optimist and the pessimist always end up in the same place, but the optimist has a better time getting there.

Soapy Tit Wank
To me the glass is always half empty though Sad ,i've been a Town fan for so long its effected me mentally i'm sure of it,i'm going to sue Wink

To me (being the realist that I am) the glass is always both half full and half empty.....because there will always be two halves of any object....
Piemonte

« Reply #33 on: Monday, March 27, 2006, 21:32:40 »

:ha: To me (being the realist that I am) the glass is always both half full and half empty.....because there will always be two halves of any object...
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #34 on: Monday, March 27, 2006, 23:56:19 »

I like to think the glass is always completely full. Half the glass is full of air  Shocked
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, March 28, 2006, 07:07:51 »

We could of course do a Torquay and this time next season we will be struggling to stay in the league

Thats what worries me and its not like we haven't done that sort of thing before Crying If we could keep most of the team together maybe...we might do something,but whatever league we're in i'll still be there Smiley

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, March 28, 2006, 10:05:32 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
:ha: To me (being the realist that I am) the glass is always both half full and half empty.....because there will always be two halves of any object...

Tis true, simply mathmatics prove it.....
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, March 29, 2006, 21:15:58 »

I have to say that saturdays peformance has filled me with a bit more confidence carrying on into the battle. Especially with cureton saying he thinks he can score in every single game until the end - I would be delighted if he did!

Havent really had a chance to comment...but The game was good. The new french guy looked great and Rhys was quality and sonic and whits looked very glam in they're posh suits  Wink

RED ARMY
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: