Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: thoughts  (Read 2062 times)
DMR

« on: Saturday, March 25, 2006, 21:57:30 »

1. that lad from watford looked nifty, i'd give him a start next game in place of whalley (only because i don't think you can risk dropping ccp)

2. big trev... everyone's raving but i'd put peacock back in, they basically do the same battering ram job but trev should have had a hat trick today

3. too little too late i reckon

thats about it really  :?  a proper nothing game against dreadful opposition
STFC Village

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, March 25, 2006, 22:02:46 »

1. Agreed, although i'd have him in for Pook.
2. Agreed
3. Yep
DMR

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, March 25, 2006, 22:06:59 »

Fuck, yeah I forgot about Pook completely. Which rather sums the boy up. He goes off and we improve ten-fold.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, March 25, 2006, 22:07:00 »

1. Agree about the Watford lad....wouldnt drop Whalley though, he was better than CCP was today....not that id drop him either

2. Benji threatened the goal more than Peacock generally does.

3. Pretty much
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, March 25, 2006, 22:19:27 »

1,2,3 Im scared whatever happens between now and May
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, March 25, 2006, 22:47:11 »

i thought we were poor in the first half, only chesterfield's lack of commitment allowed us to knock the ball about. second half was much improved and that kind of performance is what we need to keep us up.

however we were far from brilliant, chesterfield simply didn't give a toss and as such we were not punished for mistakes. we got away with sloppiness, laziness and downright awfulness at times.

still, 3 points at home is fantastic and i'm feeling far more optimistic about our prospects of staying up. some very hard games coming soon though.

benjamin was gash, worst excuse for a pro footballer i've ever seen. a targetman who can't win the ball in the air... what's the point?

pook was awful and our improvement in the second half was due to him being replaced with toumani whateverthefuckhisnamewas. i thought he looked superb, definitely worth a start next time out.

curo took his goals well but might be out with a neck injury  :?

finally did anyone see what happened to that chesterfield player? i must have missed the challenge but it looked nasty afterwards.
Dazzza

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, March 25, 2006, 23:00:35 »

Any photos Sonic?

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, March 25, 2006, 23:09:58 »

i've got a few but they didn't come out well, alan h and louavo took loads and they should appear online in a couple of days.

whits has a picture of me doing my best manager impression in the dugout.
my-velocity

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, March 26, 2006, 17:06:47 »

Should have just strated the watford payer straight away (instead of Pook) and Ifil (instead of Jenkins.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: