Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Third test,Wankhede Stadium  (Read 16733 times)
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 12:08:56 »

The Indians finished on18-1,Jimmy got Pathan who opened because Sehwag spent most of our second innings off the field[bad back the poor chap although could be good news for us]
We made 191 all out setting the Indians a target of 313 to win,surely they won't get that?
Still i think whatever happens its going to be an exciting day tomorrow,lets hope its the rght result.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 14:53:50 »

My worry is that Tendulkar is over due a big innings and this could happen tomorrow .Our bowlers are more than capable of knocking them over for less than 250.

Sad to say, i must be on my way
larwood

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 15:49:43 »

Tbh though it really doesn't matter if we lose,because we're losing anyway[as i expect you know Wink ] We just need to go in and attack from the off,of course that means the Indians stand a chance of winning but it'll be some chase, and if they lose early wickets they will probably shut up shop and try for the draw anyway.
Personally i think it'll be a draw but then i said that about the last test Oops

And fate has just
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 17:16:44 »

they could ake that if they went for it, but i doubt they will.

we could get them all out IF (BIG IF) we actually get the tailenders out FOR ONCE!!! on a low score. we can knock over the top order i reckon easier, it seems harder to get the tail out.
STFC Village

« Reply #94 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 17:21:01 »

Quote from: "Johno"
we could get them all out IF (BIG IF) we actually get the tailenders out FOR ONCE!!! on a low score. we can knock over the top order i reckon easier, it seems harder to get the tail out.
Aha! Cunningly, the Indians are sending out tailenders (ie Pathan and Apple Kumble) early, so they have a stronger batting order at the end. With this in mind, we should struggle with the top order, and skittle out the lower order Cool
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 17:22:18 »

Cool kumble will hit a 100 still though
STFC Village

« Reply #96 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 20:21:43 »

I'm going to head down Teccy's when i leave work, grab a crate of Fosters, then set myself for a night in front of the box. Watch movies 'til 4am, then watch the cricket until play finishes Cool
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 20:59:53 »

you are what i want to be village! you git. i'll be up 7, watch an hour then off to 6th form.  :x
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 23:25:28 »

Quote from: "STFC Village"
Aha! Cunningly, the Indians are sending out tailenders (ie Pathan and Apple Kumble) early, so they have a stronger batting order at the end. With this in mind
not really. sehwag can't bat before number 7 cos of his injury - pathan is a very useful bat and last tiem dravid stuck him up to open in a test he scored 93 against sri lanka. then kumble came in as nightwatchman, same as udal did on day 3 for us
STFC Village

« Reply #99 on: Wednesday, March 22, 2006, 00:37:15 »

Quote from: "Boeta"
Quote from: "STFC Village"
Aha! Cunningly, the Indians are sending out tailenders (ie Pathan and Apple Kumble) early, so they have a stronger batting order at the end. With this in mind
not really. sehwag can't bat before number 7 cos of his injury - pathan is a very useful bat and last tiem dravid stuck him up to open in a test he scored 93 against sri lanka. then kumble came in as nightwatchman, same as udal did on day 3 for us
My comments were tongue in cheek, but meh
Spud

« Reply #100 on: Wednesday, March 22, 2006, 05:52:16 »

Currently 51-3 with Dravid and Tendulkar in.

I dont know why the seamers arent hitting the pitch and testing Tendulkar's back injury?.
larwood

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Wednesday, March 22, 2006, 07:18:04 »

Just got another wicket after lunch 76-4 Smiley ,Tendulakar is still in though,come on boys we can still do this!

And fate has just
Spud

« Reply #102 on: Wednesday, March 22, 2006, 07:19:59 »

Udal gets Tendulkar!  :shock:  Beers
larwood

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Wednesday, March 22, 2006, 07:20:51 »

Sachin has just gone!!!!!!! OAP Udal has got him!
76-5 COME ON!!!!!!We fucking deserve this we've played the best cricket through out this game

And fate has just
Spud

« Reply #104 on: Wednesday, March 22, 2006, 07:40:54 »

WOOOOOOOOOOO

Anderson has just got Sehwag lbw.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: