Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rhys Evans - A question.....  (Read 3882 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« on: Saturday, January 22, 2005, 20:06:53 »

.....What the FUCK was he doing for Brentford's second goal?Huh??

I've just seen it on Sky Sports News and it was embarassing, his half hearted effort last week for Blackpool's late late equaliser was bad enough but today was even worse.

I'm sure the Brentford bloke couldn't believe his luck, it was purely a hit and hope effort and that clown just let it go in.

Unbelievable!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, January 22, 2005, 20:08:01 »

i don't think he should be playing. apparently he has painful injury
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, January 22, 2005, 20:09:12 »

yeh i was shouting that when he scored, he just watched it, i don't get it.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, January 22, 2005, 20:10:01 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
i don't think he should be playing. apparently he has painful injury

So why the hell isn't Book playing?
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, January 22, 2005, 20:18:23 »

Evans did a fitness test at about 2 and past.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, January 22, 2005, 20:21:12 »

yes but it is obvious he wasn't at 100%
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, January 22, 2005, 20:56:09 »

Fitness test:
King rolled a few balls for Evans to fall down onto and then decided he was fit.

Would it have really hurt to play Book. Come on, he is pretty much as good as Evans anyway and it would give Rhys the chance to rest his leg. :?:
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, January 22, 2005, 21:00:48 »

obviously yes, it was a lame fitness test! Book did look dodgy before kick off.... did a roy carroll!  Soapy Tit Wank
DMR

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, January 23, 2005, 18:58:01 »

I was getting on Rhys' back the whole game and got rollocked for it by some other dickhead town fans.

He seems to think he's whiter than white at the moment and never takes any blame. Bench for him, Booky in.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, January 23, 2005, 21:57:21 »

what has rhys done wrong really. hes a good keeper, not playing him would be stupid.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 13:07:52 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
I was getting on Rhys' back the whole game and got rollocked for it by some other dickhead town fans.

He seems to think he's whiter than white at the moment and never takes any blame. Bench for him, Booky in.

To be honest Dave you probably deserved to be rollocked. Whether you think he should be playing or not getting on his back all game is something you'd expect Gary Stanley to do.  :nono You don't want to turn into Stanley Dave.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 13:16:20 »

Good point BWB.  There's no point in verbally abusing your own players Dave, moan about them on here all you want but on matchdays you should support the 11 that get selected.
Piemonte

« Reply #12 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 16:27:16 »

The reason Book hasnt played or King wont play him is beacuse he's pretty crap.

Evans is the undisputed number 1, Book is back up in case of injury. Dare say he's cheap on wages too

There's plenty of other players in our side that I'd have a go at before rhys. Jerel "waste of £70k because he dosnt actually have a brain" ifil springs to mind as does Fatboy Howard and Sammy "the anonymous showman" Igoe.
STFCTID

« Reply #13 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 17:52:42 »

Only 1 thing for it everyone bring boots & gloves(goakeeping type) to wanborough and we can ask kingy for a trial...... best man plays Wink
BigStan

« Reply #14 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 22:34:32 »

Isn't it ironic that  twelve months after most Swindon fans were berating Bart because, whilst he was a good shotstopper, he couldn't kick, he never opened his mouth, he didn't command his area and he was rubbish at crosses we now criticise Evans because, whilst he is a good shotstopper, he can't kick, he never opens his mouth, he doesn't command his area and he's rubbish at crosses.

All that's changed is the tense.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: