Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: TO THE PESSIMISTS ---->  (Read 5937 times)
Piemonte

« on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 19:45:57 »

EVERYONE WHO THINKS WE ARE DOWN, GET A FUCKING GRIP AND GET BEHIND THE TEAM ON SATURDAY. I'VE HAD ENOUGH MOANING THIS WEEKEND TO LAST A FUCKING LIFETIME AND I CAN DO WITHOUT READING MORE DOOM AND FUCKING GLOOM ON HERE.

NO, I DIDNT GO TO FOREST, AND YES I AM PISSED OFF THAT THEY SPANKED US. YES I DO ALSO HAVE CAPS LOCK STUCK ON.

HOWEVER, A WIN ON SATURDAY AND CHANCES ARE WE WILL BE OUT OF THE RELEGATION ZONE, WE ARE ONLY 4 POINTS OFF 12TH FOR FUCKS SAKE.

GET BHIND THE TEAM AND WE CAN STILL GET OUT OF THIS FUCKING MESS

anyone who posts anything even remotley resembling pessimism in this thread will be hunted down and castrated / splayed.

rant over.
SwindonTownFC

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 19:48:39 »

well said pie munch
Spud

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 19:50:13 »

Well said they need us more than ever and i shall be getting the fuckers in the TE singing Saturday.
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 19:52:17 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
EVERYONE WHO THINKS WE ARE DOWN, GET A FUCKING GRIP AND GET BEHIND THE TEAM ON SATURDAY. I'VE HAD ENOUGH MOANING THIS WEEKEND TO LAST A FUCKING LIFETIME AND I CAN DO WITHOUT READING MORE DOOM AND FUCKING GLOOM ON HERE.

NO, I DIDNT GO TO FOREST, AND YES I AM PISSED OFF THAT THEY SPANKED US. YES I DO ALSO HAVE CAPS LOCK STUCK ON.

HOWEVER, A WIN ON SATURDAY AND CHANCES ARE WE WILL BE OUT OF THE RELEGATION ZONE, WE ARE ONLY 4 POINTS OFF 12TH FOR FUCKS SAKE.

GET BHIND THE TEAM AND WE CAN STILL GET OUT OF THIS FUCKING MESS

anyone who posts anything even remotley resembling pessimism in this thread will be hunted down and castrated / splayed.

rant over.

Great post!!
Basically, DV shouldn't bother even readin this thread then  Cheesy

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 19:52:41 »

Something has happened at the CG.  It is not a question of being pessimistic.  The players are not doing what they were capable of two weeks ago.  Smith and CCP returning will help, but if players are not doing what a Sunday pub team players know what to do, then there's a problem.   THey are not concentrating.  If they continue not to concentrate, then it is curtains.  If they paly up to their ability they will stay up.  Iffy has to sort it out this week.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 19:53:27 »

and I'll be there as well, blissfully predicting another easy home win as always.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 19:54:58 »

Sorry but these 'rah rah' posts are just as annoying as the constant pesimism.People are entitled to be a bit down after 2 seriously crap results like we've just had.

So bollocks to you if people want to moan then let them. Tongue

/
W56196272
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 19:56:17 »

Clap  happy clappers eh...

The last time we shipped 7 with about 10 games to go was at Bolton....we got 5 more points that season and scored 3 more goals.....reason for the collapse, discontent in the squad about contract situations notably Peter Thorne....who mentally left the club and stopped trying.
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 19:57:53 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

The last time we shipped 7 with about 10 games to go was at Bolton....we got 5 more points that season and scored 3 more goals.....reason for the collapse, discontent in the squad about contract situations notably Peter Thorne....who mentally left the club and stopped trying.

Do you think we will stay up this time?

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
SwindonTownFC

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 19:59:58 »

yes
Piemonte

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 20:00:08 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Sorry but these 'rah rah' posts are just as annoying as the constant pesimism.People are entitled to be a bit down after 2 seriously crap results like we've just had.

So bollocks to you if people want to moan then let them. Tongue

Firstly, this was not a "rah rah" post, i didnt go to a private fucking school :x

yes - people are entitled to feel a bit down. I do, and as I've said i didnt even go.

Its people saying "we are definately going down" that pisses me off. it is simply utterly illogical.

In other seasons they may have had a point as by this stage we would be down to 6/7 teams in the relegation fight. but half of league 1 can still realistically go down if they have a bad run.
Piemonte

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 20:02:07 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

yes Reg, as you can probablly tell from my opening post, I'm in such a delightful mood :roll:
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 20:02:40 »

Paul Smith is the key....if all that seems to be wrong is imaginary then his return may galvanise the others.....if it doesn't then we'll go down.
Piemonte

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 20:04:16 »

Now that i would agree with to an extent.

Paul smith could well be the key he was starting to look like the player we have been missing for 5 years before his injury.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 20:04:18 »

Were shit and going down.

I find it easier to believe that than that we will stay up and you shaking your pom poms doesnt change that.

/
W56196272
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: