Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: why cant....  (Read 3227 times)
McLovin

« Reply #15 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 18:55:23 »

I rate Nicho, but to rank him alongside the 'cock, Evans, and Curo over the last couple of weeks is just stupid.
SwindonTownFC

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 19:10:35 »

think we were awful but Forest havent played that well all season, lets compare teams

Evans - Free
Smith - Free
O'Hanlon - Free
Ifil - 50k
Nicholas - Free
Shakes - Free
Miglioranzi - Free
Brown - Free
Jarrett - Loan
Cureton - Free
Peacock - Free

Forest

Tyson - 650k
Holt - 350k
Commons - 300k

but also what wages must they be paying out aswell, Gary Holt, Southall David Johnson, Commons 300k

wecant compare with that but thats no reason why our players cant run there hearts out and at least try which they didnt do
adje

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 19:47:37 »

Quote from: "SwindonTownFC"
think we were awful but Forest havent played that well all season, lets compare teams

Evans - Free
Smith - Free
O'Hanlon - Free
Ifil - 50k
Nicholas - Free
Shakes - Free
Miglioranzi - Free
Brown - Free
Jarrett - Loan
Cureton - Free
Peacock - Free

Forest

Tyson - 650k
Holt - 350k
Commons - 300k

but also what wages must they be paying out aswell, Gary Holt, Southall David Johnson, Commons 300k

wecant compare with that but thats no reason why our players cant run there hearts out and at least try which they didnt do

Going with that argument,Forest should be top coz they've spent more than anyone else.Truth is by their own fans admission(I spent all weekend talking to loads)they are not a good side.I think today anyone would have got a hatful against us because Rhys was the only one that turned up.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
SwindonTownFC

« Reply #18 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 19:50:10 »

they should be top but megson didnt have the players backing now hes gone they won 2 in a row
Piemonte

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 19:53:29 »

Quote from: "adje"
Quote from: "SwindonTownFC"

Evans - Free
Smith - Free
O'Hanlon - Free
Ifil - 50k
Nicholas - Free
Shakes - Free
Miglioranzi - Free
Brown - Free
Jarrett - Loan
Cureton - Free
Peacock - Free

Forest

Tyson - 650k
Holt - 350k
Commons - 300k

Going with that argument,Forest should be top coz they've spent more than anyone else.Truth is by their own fans admission(I spent all weekend talking to loads)they are not a good side.I think today anyone would have got a hatful against us because Rhys was the only one that turned up.

True, forest have not been a good side, but they SHOULD have been.They have the best team in the league on paper man for man, but for whatever reason they didnt put it together under megson.

It would seem like they are starting to add up to somthing resembling the sum of thier parts now i'll be interested to see how they get on in thier next couple of games.
SwindonTownFC

« Reply #20 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 19:54:33 »

thought Tyson and Holt were superb tho
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: