Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Been a Dickhead Part II  (Read 10325 times)
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 18:35:20 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
Quote from: "Walrus"
Thanks for the help guys, and to anyone who's PM'd me.  Had to tell my lecturer this morning for a character reference - it's a fucking embarrassment but I guess I should have thought of that before I started my motor.  Court next Wednesday...  Terrified.  I don't think I'm a cunt, just someone who has a tendency to regularly do cuntish things.

If I don't post on here for a while it's because I lared off the judge and got jailed for contempt of court.   :|

(kidding)

I think the judge will be more leniant if you turn up having drunk 8 cans of stella. Guareteed to work

And then apologise for denting the judges car when you parked, just say you probably had a few too many this morning. They will be impressed by you knowing your limits.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #106 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 18:38:40 »

Quote from: "Ralphy"
Driven over the limit the next morning yes.

Got in my car pissed no.

If you look back, i actually gave him some advice.

I can't see how this is any different morally. In fact it could be worse because when you're drunk your common sense tends to go.

That's not saying that drinking 8 pints then going for a drive is ok, or it is the same as driving over the limit the next day, but the point about the limits is that when you reach them they impair your judgement.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: