Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver update  (Read 2716 times)
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, December 16, 2007, 21:03:26 »

Quote from: "OneAndrewFitton"
Quote from: "DV"
so, now its tuesday  :roll:

believe it when i see it.

The deal will be completed tomorrow according to Fitton and if it is we should hopefully find out tomorrow and not tuesday.

Yes that's right OAF. Just that Fitton won't announce himself as chairman and introduce his new board until Tuesday by the sounds of things. I'm sure someone like Radio Swindon or The Adver will get any news of a deal being signed tomorrow and will let us know.
flammableBen

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, December 16, 2007, 21:04:10 »

I'll believe it when Jesus tells be he's really Bob Holt.
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, December 16, 2007, 21:11:49 »

So deal done tomorrow new lot in on Tuesday, that'll do!
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #18 on: Sunday, December 16, 2007, 21:15:23 »

We can all hope that this is finally it and this board are gone..............but i wouldn't get too excited until it's signed, sealed and delivered.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, December 16, 2007, 21:17:57 »

I've already got a semi.
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #20 on: Sunday, December 16, 2007, 21:18:30 »

They will be gone if paperwork just needs signing now even the current board are not going to say OH WAIT A MINUTE... We want to add 3 amendments... oh wait....
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, December 16, 2007, 21:19:15 »

Is that what Micky told you Gazzza?
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, December 16, 2007, 21:19:49 »

Quote from: "STFC_Gazzza"
They will be gone if paperwork just needs signing now even the current board are not going to say OH WAIT A MINUTE... We want to add 3 amendments... oh wait....

Are you sure about that......you know what the board's track record is like.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #23 on: Sunday, December 16, 2007, 21:32:18 »

Iv'e just had a thought.....

If this goe's through, I will no longer have to keep on browsing thisis for scraps of information.

COME ON ANDY F.
The Therapist

« Reply #24 on: Sunday, December 16, 2007, 21:35:47 »

We can all hope that this is finally it and this board are gone..............but i wouldn't get too excited until it's signed, sealed and delivered.

my feelings exactly. its so close  and i have just put the most expensive bottle of bubbley i have in the fridge, but its still not signed. when it is i will go bonkers!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, December 16, 2007, 21:36:28 »

Quote from: "The Therapist"

my feelings exactly. its so close  and i have just put the most expensive bottle of bubbley i have in the fridge, but its still not signed. when it is i will go bonkers!

Who do you want to sign your champagne?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #26 on: Sunday, December 16, 2007, 21:39:47 »

Quote from: "Bob's Orange"

I was just about to say the same thing!
The Therapist

« Reply #27 on: Sunday, December 16, 2007, 21:41:55 »

Quote from: "BANGKOK RED"

i was hoping for diamand mike to sign it so i could smash it on his head in celebration Soapy Tit Wank
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, December 16, 2007, 21:49:19 »

Quote from: "BANGKOK RED"

i was hoping for diamand mike to sign it so i could smash it on his head in celebration Soapy Tit Wank

Beers

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: