Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Truro City  (Read 2075 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 09:42:26 »

just another gretna scenario i think...
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 09:49:40 »

Rugby's bigger in Cornwall than football, well with the Cornish anyway, and the out of towners wouldn't back a local team enough anyhow.

It'd be a nightmare down there should Truro get into the league and draw Arsenal at home in the cup, traffic chaos!  Plymouth's far enough down south, they have a big support in Cornwall.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 09:58:16 »

Kevin Heaney is still in the rich list so this is a mere blemish for them, and I agree with Dave....Cornwall dont want a decent footy team, most of them go over the border to the Muff if they want to watch football.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 10:01:25 »

And they still have their talisman striker Yetton who has scored a hatfull of goals for them.

They are a bit like the Man City of the lower leagues and a lot of teams down there dislike them for buying success.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 10:18:03 »

And they still have their talisman striker Yetton who has scored a hatfull of goals for them.

Utter rubbish, Yetton has only scored 165 goals in 130 games - what sort of form is that? Get rid I say Grin

Lovely headband too....

[url width=300 height=242]http://www.trurocityfc.co.uk/tplSoccerStats/images/17.jpg[/url]

Plymouth is on the Cornish border anyway so that counts and they also have quite active Manchester United and Liverpool supporters clubs too.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: